Chapter 29

Jim's point of view

The doctor started to write down notes on the pain I was  feeling.

"Where the stitches are it burns and itches. Not sure if that's normal or not" I said as the doc nodded his head. He glanced up from his paper looking back at me.

"Well Jim..." He paused as he took his glasses off.

"Well Jim I think you should really look into prosthetics" he said as I cleared my throat. I nodded my head. I wasn't sure on what I had planned on what I was doing.

"Look Jim I know you don't like help. I can tell by just the way your acting now. But you need to understand something buddy. This new life of yours is full of help. Eventually the help will decrease but your gonna need help. That girl out there. She's gonna be willing to help you all she can. If I was you I would take a leap of faith with her and go for it" He patted my one good leg left.

"Pleasure meeting you Jim. Wish it was under better conditions" And with that the doctor left and Eliza, Brandon and Christina walked  in.

Brandon stood awkwardly at the foot of my bed while Eliza came straight up to my side were she sat down on my bed with Christina some where in the middle. We sat there quietly for a couple of minutes as Eliza starred down at my hand where she was drawing hearts on it. 

"So what the doc say" Brandon spoke up first. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Eliza?" her head snapped up looking back at me.

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna try prosthetics so I'm gonna need help" I whispered the last part. A smile spread across her face.

Eliza's point of view

My heart fluttered knowing that Jim was actually asking for my help. This is a big deal if you knew Jim. He's always been one of those guys that refuses help but now we all know he's gonna need at least some help.

"Of course. I told you before...we're in this together form here on out" my smile only grew. I squeezed his hand a little hard.

"Thanks" he said shyly.

"In it together" I whispered before I gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"Don't ever second guess me being there for you" I said sternly. He nodded his head before I laid down next to him snuggling up as close as I could with out disturbing him. Our bodies still fit perfectly.

"Well that's good news Jim. As soon as you get your new leg and arm you can come home with us" Christina said gently as she moved closer to the bed.

"Us?" Jim questioned. I giggled at his scrunched up face.

"Yeah us?" Brandon looked at Christiana like she was crazy. And she was so... there's that.

"Yes us. Jim's gonna need help and obviously it's him at our house Brandon or Eliza stays with him alone. In his house. No one around." Christiana sounded firm as Brandon thought it over in his mind. Christiana was one of those women that drove a hard bargen. But the easiest thing to do was just smile and nod your head.

"Fine. Us" Brandon gave in. Me and Christiana smiled at each other. Us meaning four of us now in a two roomed, one bathroom house. Lord help us when Christiana moves in cause she takes forever in the bathroom. I timed her once and it was an hour. No joke.

So another chapter done. I know it's kinda getting boring but when they get home it should be better I promise. The updates might start slowing done soon because  I know have my fair animals and my horse needs time on her for our up coming shows. So I need a little patients but I promise  there will be more  up date  since this book is close to ending. Thanks for reading this! :)