Chapter 32

I snuck into the house not wanting to disturb anyone. Looking around the corner of the kitchen I saw all three of them on my back porch. Both Brandon and Jim were deep in conversation while Christiana sat there on the table looking so bored. So I text her.

Me: Come up stairs and help me

I saw her head turn to the window where I motioned her up stairs. Before the boys could see me I raced up stairs into my room. I'm gonna admit... its a mess. Mine and Jim's clothes were everywhere. And for all you dirty minds no we didn't do anything since he got hurt.

"So what dress you pick out" Christiana popped her head in the door. I jumped at her a little but then let out a breath.

"Want to see it?" I asked. Excitement covered my voice.

She nodded her head so crazy that I thought it might just fall off. I held up my finger to her to give me a minute as I grabbed  the dress bag and raced into the bathroom. I was happy with my body I just didn't like other people judging it while I got dressed.

I slipped on th  best dress I found at the mall. It was a white dress with navy blue and pink forlar pattern on it. It covered up all the right places while it had a short front and long back. The light colors on the dress enhanced my tan legs and arms. And the dress fit in every curve my body had. I walked out of the bathroom to see Christiana reaction. Her mouth almost dropped to the floor while she looked me up and down.

"So..." I twirled around making the dress's skirt fan out around my legs. Christina stood up walking over to me. I smiled as she looked down at the dress and then back to my face.

"I love it! If I was a guy I would totally tap that" She grabs my ass making me squeal like a chipmunk.

"Oh ok killer. I'm not trying to get that reaction I just want to feel..." I trailed off. What did I want to feel?

"Like your wanted. Maybe you want to see how girls fell for once" Christiana disappeared into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I called out to her in a couple more seconds she came out with a curling iron.

I pointed to it and shook my head. She nodded her head before she plugged it in and shove  me in my salad bowl chair. I sat there quietly in the chair with Christiana messing around with my blond hair as she curled it. I found with her everything gos faster when you keep your mouth shut and let Christiana do what she wants. She was over soon. So I stood up starring into the full length mirror and couldn't believe what I saw. The dress fit beautifully on me while my dirty blond curls fell past my shoulders but looked so perfect. I felt and looked beautiful.

"Wow" was all I could mange out. Christina giggled at me as she glanced at a clock.

"Well I hope you find your voice soon cause it's time" Her smile grew as she raced into the bathroom coming out at record time. 20 minutes.

Christiana came out in a dress that had a low cut front and long back but hers was baby blue on the bottom and a white laced top. It looked really good with her skinny legs.

"Come on honey" Christiana laced her arm through mine as we practically skipped our way outside. Looking at us we looked like sisters but we truly weren't.

When we reached the back yard I saw everyone that I knew and loved. A lot of the townspeople where here along with Shep and Jonathan. I smiled at everyone as they turned around at the sound of the back door opening and closing. Gosh I'm not use to all eyes on me. Brandon grabbed Christina's arm whispering something in her ear. By her red cheeks I'm sure he said something very naughty. I grabbed a twisted sweet tea and made my way over to the lawn chair circle by the fire pit. Shep was the first one to notice me. He let out a whistle as the other boys heads whipped around. I'm surprised none of them got whip lash.

"Damn Eliza. When you clean up you clean up good" Shep said giving me a dirty wink. I rolled my eyes as I plopped down next to Jim. His one good arm laced over my shoulders.

"It's gonna be hard to keep my hand off you tonight" Jim whispered in my ear so no one could hear. I knew my cheeks turned a shade of pink but I turned around and looked back at him.

"Think again hon" I whispered back before I got up making my way over to some of the townspeople. I peeked over my shoulders to see him starring back at me. I laughed loving how easy he was to get worked up.

Omg guess what?!?!? One more chapter and this book is done! Kinda happy kinda sad but I'm also really happy cause I've been working on this book for what seems like forever. But I like it so what do you all think? Comment, vote, share :)