Welcome to The Company, Y-san.

A/N: Hello everyone, and welcome back. Another new project because yes. I'm wanting to branch out a bit. Try my hand at making many different things. This one is something much more different from my usual works. But enough about myself, let's get into the story. If you've read the description, then you know what it's about. So let's start.

Y/N= Your name

A/N = Authors Notes

*Yawn* = character actions

"I didn't hit her, I did not." = Character is talking out loud

'Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!' = Texting/Writing

italics = whispering

If there isn't " or ' that means they're thinking to themselves

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Four years ago.

Y/N: "Amazing! All this, and your only a start-up?"

Motoaki: "I've had my hands in many other projects before, so I'm no rookie. But it's something new. AR and VR are exciting, you know? So much potential in what's new. Speaking of which, I've seen your grades. Your transcript is very impressive."

He slides a stack of papers in front of Y/N.

Y/N: "What's all this?"

Motoaki: "Think of it as an investment of sorts. The future brings many exciting things, and people are no different. Tell me, Y/N, what sort of person do you think you'll be after four years?"

Y/N: "I wouldn't know."

Motoaki: "But of course. Who does? I'll get to the chase. Join me. Your father is an interesting man, and your entire family has an extensive history. I know you'd be of great use once your skills are honed in."

Y/N: "Is this a job offering?"

Motoaki: "I'm offering an opportunity. I won't lie, it may not be all that profitable for that long. But when it does pick up, you'll be sorry if you missed it."

Y/N: "So what your saying is, the risk is all in your hands. I take this job, and the worst chance is I don't have a job to come back to?"

Motoaki: "Pretty much. At worst, you'll be left with free college and a head start. My trade offer is simple but risky."

Y/N: "I can't live life without cracking a few eggs. Just don't hold back on me. I know this industry is cutthroat if you fall behind."

Motoaki: "I intended on becoming a huge force. I won't lose to just anyone."

 Y/N: "What have you started work on?"

Motoaki: "Sing it, and I'll let you in on our trade secret."

Y/N: "Son of a bitch, you've got me."

He signs his contract.

Motoaki: "Very nice. I'll have my assistant take care of the rest. it's something almost no one has ever thought of. A virtual enterainter."

Y/N: "Like Miku?"

Motoaki: "Sort of? Ours is going to be a lot more reactive. THink like that Ai channel. It's our plan B. Our special weapon for the future. But it may not be any good, which is why it's our second priority."

Y/N: "Makes sense."

Motoaki: "Welcome to the crew. We hope you'll come back. We may not have any room for you by the time you come back."