H-Hey! Wait! This is my Story! You Can't Just Take i-Shhh. It's Mine now.

A/N: Hello! Welcome to another special chapter. After I got done with the last chapter, I thought about who I should introduce next. Then it dawned on me. I'd forgotten to introduce a character a long time ago. So now they get their introduction with their very own chapter.

Standing in a crater appears a white lion.

???: "I've been meaning to talk to you. To both of you."

Aloe: "Oh, hello, Botan-chan."

Botan: "Hello, Aloe-chan! How's it been?" *She shakes her head* "Sorry, but, you're not why I'm here. At least, not right now."

Y/N: "What's the problem? Is something wrong?"

Botan: "There is!"

She walks swiftly towards Y/N.

Y/N: "Alright, alright. Please calm down. Now, what's the situation?"

Botan: "I was hinted at as early as the seventh chapter, yet nothing happened! You just gave me a small part in a tiny chapter! I only have three lines!"

Y/N: "E-Eh?"

Botan: "Right after he started planning, he made a Holo EN chapter instead!"

Y/N: "I don't understand."

Botan: "Of course you don't. You're just the insert. You aren't allowed to be more aware than what the author allows."

Y/N: "Oh. We're getting meta." I'm not sure if the reader will enjoy this.

Botan: "Yup! Whether he likes it or not. With that in mind, I'm here to exact my revenge!"

Y/N: "For what?"

Botan: "Why hint at me and Lamy if you aren't going to do anything? Why not give me a proper introduction instead of a small appearance?"

Y/N: "There probably was a plan, then two big events happened."

Botan: "You aren't wrong. But there were still several options! Why didn't he bother to plan things out? Make a timeline or list of events!"

Y/N: "Alright, alright. I get it."

Botan: "Good. Now for the ultimate reveal!"

Behind her, Aloe pushes a backdrop towards Botan.

Botan: "I am the manager-san now!"

She points at Y/N with a mischievous grin. 

Y/N: "What?" What does that mean?

Botan: "I'm the new main character."

Y/N: "That's... That's not how it works."

Aloe: "Main character?"

Botan: "I'll be the person the readers follow."

She walks up to Y/N, undoes his jacket, and puts it on herself.

Y/N: "H-Hey... You're not allowed to do that."

Botan: "I've taken your identity. How does it feel?"

Y/N: "Even my jacket?"

Botan: "Yup!"

Y/N: "Identity fraud? My, how far you've dropped, Manager-san."

He thinks for a second.

Y/N: "Wait, what does that make me?"

Botan: "Don't worry, I was getting to that. You're now..."

Aloe moves the backdrop to behind Y/N.

Botan: "Kevin!"