Enter The Apprentice For The Beginner.

A/N: Welcome back to another chapter! This one will be super special, not for the length, but because of the surprise. This chapter will introduce a mainstay character that will appear often. This chapter has been edited for quality control. I'm glad you guys liked this chapter. I really do enjoy making this.

Hmm. What shall today's weather be? Raining frogs? Maybe an unconscious desire to become a snail? A rainbow? All good choices. Maybe rain to reflect what's been lost... But today's a day to rejoice. A bright day with some clouds will do finely. A couple of days have passed, so let's start today off right. Fuwa Fuwa Time wakes him. It's the song of the morning.

Y/N: And I'm up. *He sits up in bed* Oh boy. It was busy as hell yesterday. Having to finalize all our tax returns in one day. Good thing I had Yagoo and Marine to help. She's surprisingly good at it for someone who's only done her own. I believe we had several classes on it in economics. 

After taking a shower and changing his clothes, he brushes his teeth. 

Y/N: How did I get my own house again? I've honestly forgotten by now. I think it's from a friend. Wait, I wrote it down on my phone. Probably...

He checks the notes section of his phone. There he sees a picture of him holding the keys to his house.

Y/N: "Oh right. I won it because of astrology."

He doesn't remember the day all too well, despite the fact he got a free home from it. It was a late night in a bar. A colder winter night to give a more specific timestamp. One where you could punch through a car window like it was a red-haired high school student. A man walked through the door, loudly enough to grab everyone's attention. 

(Drunk?)Person: "Everyone, the stars have shined brighter than ever tonight! They condemn me. You see, I bought myself a haven and rooted myself there. But stars, they say against such. I have made a terrible mistake. A misunderstanding. A festering desire. That must be abandoned. For, I'll be discarded by the galaxy itself, If I am tempted by it. I wish to get rid of such evil. Will, any of you cursed folks, as unfortunate as you are, be humble enough to get rid of my problem? Lower yourselves, and be the peasants that most call you."

Y/N: I thought you were supposed to come here sober, then get drunk. Are they European? I think they usually drink at home before going to a bar. How strange. But maybe I can get a free house from this.

Astrologist: "You, there." *He points at Y/N* "Fair child of the born under the star, Procyon. It is you who will journey with me. You will be my appointed scholar under the moon of tonight. Come with me, oh righteous learner. We mustn't waste any more time. Sirius has aligned us for a reason, so we must be vigilant and proceed forward."

Y/N: You know what. I'll go with him. At worst, he kidnaps me and keeps me alive. He may kill me, but he'll also get rid of all my college debt. Who knows, maybe he'll teach me some cool tricks. "I see. I shall remain with great vigor. We should be off, shouldn't we? The night will hold no longer."

Astrologist: "Precisely! We shall begone from this mortal rotting den."

They both walk out of the bar. From there, he walks to the location of his study. It takes them an hour, but he eventually leads him over to a magnificent residence. It looks like something a millionaire would buy as a vacation home.

Astrologist: "Here it is, the source of my predicaments. My assistant is waiting inside for us."

He unlocks the door and closes it quickly behind Y/N. A woman walks from the kitchen to see their guest. 

Astrologist: "Mona, fetch us the best amontillado. We have a visitor of astral origins. One who will rid us of our catalyst."

Mona: "Understood."