A Rabbit and the Moon.

A/N: Another day, another chapter. This time we got the war criminal and the moon itself. This is the first version of this chapter but is no longer canon. After rereading it, it feels to meta, too in your face. I'm going to be rewriting this chapter and give these two a better chapter. 

This takes place two days after the events of the last chapter. Y/N has finally completed the paperwork he was given and was able to get a good night's sleep. The day starts with 'Good night, Liyue.' It's strange considering he was waking up, but that's just how good the Liyue soundtrack is. 

Y/N: *He yawns* "Another night of terrible rest, what a bother..." *He stretches* Pay time is coming up soon, so maybe I'll splash out for a few things. My paycheck should come in the mail soon enough. "Why does this feel so familiar? It feels like I've already done this before. What's going on here?"

He gets out of bed and does his daily routine. Though, this time was different. And it wasn't just the strange feelings he had. After he had gotten out of the shower, he smelt something good coming from the kitchen.

Y/N: "Did someone get into the cookies? No, that smells sweeter. But I don't even own anything like that. So what could it be?"

Aloe: "Hmm? Is senpai finally awake?"

Y/N: "EH? Aloe, A-chan? What are you guys doing here?" Didn't A-chan leave already?

A-chan: "Sorry for coming back so soon. Aloe said she could get in here without a key, so I wanted to see for myself. I'm just here as a representative. I hope you don't mind that I helped myself to some coffee."

Y/N: "It's fine. I don't drink coffee." So she did leave or what? Not that I mind, my house is welcome to all. My head's starting to hurt.

A-chan: "Then, why do you have it?"

Y/N: "It's a decoration. Like how you set the cranberries jelly on the table or fruit cake at a Christmas party. It's sorta like that." Fruit cake. It's just an excuse not to get good quality Christmas cake.

A-chan: "So you prefer tea, I see. I'll keep that in mind."

Aloe: "I'm helping myself to your stove and some hot water. I'm making us breakfast."

Y/N: "Is anyone else here?"

A-chan: "There would've been, but Yagoo told them not to. I don't think your house would enjoy several hungry idols."

Y/N: "It's old, but it would manage. That's not to say I would like a heavy amount of people in here. I don't even have enough room to accommodate such. Where's Oz?"

A-chan: "He let himself out of his cage, so I left him alone."

Y/N: "He's clever, but you can't give him the win like that. It'll teach him bad habits."

Oz: Little does the human know, he'll never be able to shackle me away from my treats. My insatiable yearning snackie treats will come either way.

Aloe: "Enough about the bird, go set the table."

Y/N: "Hai, hai."

He grabs some forks and a singular paper towel. Setting the table, he's really more tired than hungry.

Aloe: "Only one paper towel? There are four of us."

Y/N: "Four?" Me, Aloe, A-chan. "Who else is here?"

Shion: "I am, of course~ I don't care if you mind. I took a nap on your couch. Again." *She stretches* "Took you long enough to wake up."

Y/N: *He hands her the only paper towel* "This is the only silverware you get. Good luck." This has to have happened before, there's no other say she'd say again.