So, These Are The Idols? They're Certainly... Different?

A/N: Welcome back. Depending on if I was motivated or not, this chapter came out soon. By the chapter's name, you know what's about to happen. Though he isn't going to meet all of them, that would be unrealistic. I'll be introducing them by random so stayed tuned for your favorite. Now's let begin.

The sun, not wanting a repeat of yesterday, just hides behind the clouds. Y/N alarm wakes him up the same as usual. This time around, it's changed to Rhapsody of Blue Sky. He yawns.

Y/N: Today's the day. First day at my new summer job at fr- Wait, wrong first day. This is more like a day two, but it's the first day I'm working. Or rather, it could also be called my second day of orientation. Today's mostly just meeting some of the idols and introductions to the computers.

He gets a notification on his phone, which surprises him dearly. No one usually texts him first, and all game notifications are turned off. So this really confuses him of what it could be.

Random Number: 'Hey, just checking in on you.' 'Motoaki gave me your number. Hope you don't mind.'

Y/N: 'Hello, I don't know who this is, but thank you for having concern.' 'I'm fine with him giving my number out to fellow members of staff.' 'If I may ask, who is this?'

Random Number: 'Of course, who else but A-friend.' 'Are you going to be in soon?'

Y/N: 'After a bite at mister donut.'

A-chan: 'You that place isn't the healthiest place to get breakfast, right?'

Y/N: 'I really don't feel like going to Seven-Eleven.' 'And McDonald's is too far.'

A-chan: 'You should really be making your own breakfast then.' 'I can promise it's much better for you if you did.'

Y/N: 'With what cooking skills?' 'All I know is instant cup ramen, takoyaki stands, and that's it.'

A-chan: 'Sounds like you had a rough four years.'

Y/N: 'They may have paid for my college, but food is more expensive than I remember.'

A-chan: 'I feel glad to have skipped the process.' 'But that's still no excuse as to why you can't learn now.'

Y/N: 'I guess?' 'That's a fair statement.' 'But I've never really cared about cooking, you know?'

A-chan: 'Geez.' 'Didn't know my co-worker would be so lazy.' 'I'll scold you once you come into the office, so get here soon.'

He puts his phone back onto his nightstand.

Y/N: Cooking, huh? I'm not very familiar with it. Hopefully, my lack of cooking experience doesn't become a problem later on.

He gets dressed and goes downstairs, keys in hand.

Y/N: I should probably get more than one outfit. Oh well, I wash it every day, so I should be fine. But still, some people may get the wrong opinion. I can't change what other people think, nor should I focus on such.

Ignoring the thought, he drives over to the office. Being late isn't something on anyone's mind.

Y/N: *He walks through the door* "Rev up those fryers because I am sure hungry for one-"

A-chan: "Nope." *She puts a doughnut in his mouth* Sponge bob? Isn't that an American cartoon? How do I even know this?

Y/N: Pain. "It's delicious..."

A-chan: "You shouldn't talk with your mouth full. So finish it up, and get ready to meet some of them. Not everyone wanted to come in today. We really just asked for a few of them to say hi. So the number of those who came won't reflect the true number we have." *She hands him a medium coffee*