So... You're Death? You're a shark? And You're Just a Normal Girl? Okay...

A/N: Hey. Here for another chapter? This time it's EN getting some shine. They had a successful showing of their new outfits, and I want to celebrate myself a little. Also trying out some new things in this chapter, but they might not be noticeable. Saving an important question for the end. Well then, let's start.

A sunny day with only partial amounts of clouds? How rare. It would be almost fitting, or rather, if it wasn't for the fact it will rain later today. Another American band graces Y/N's ear as he wakes up. Today it's The Grateful Dead With The Beach Boys Fillmore East 1971. A beachy vibe enters the room as the guitar rifts hit his ears. He can't understand what they're saying, but he feels the music anyways.

Y/N: Mmmm, ice. I like the cold. But I know it's going to be pretty hot. I'll probably age like heck under the sun.

He sits up and yawns. Looking to side his side, he sees his phone has a notification.

A-Friend: 'Hey, we have a few people coming in today. They speak English, and after what happened in the last chapter, try and keep it normal.'

Y/N: 「これは正常ではないでしょうか?」 (Isn't this normal?)

A-Friend: 'Not for them.'

Y/N: 'Who are you referring to?' 'The readers or the others?'

A-Friend: 'Yes.'

Y/N: 'Okay, then...'

A-Friend: 'I'm joking around, but it is what they're used to."

Y/N: 'I'll do my best.'

A-Friend: 'And that's all I could ask.'

He puts his phone away.

Y/N: "More new people? This time it's an entirely new branch." That's assuming Watson is a part of a British branch. I'm going to have to keep all these people in mind. 

He gets out of bed and yet again smells something coming from downstairs. It's more than likely breakfast. Still, he proceeds on with his morning usual. Taking a shower, brushing his teeth, and getting dressed. By the end of it all, a nice warm meal sounds nice. Finally, he goes downstairs to greet the unlikely individual who has captivated his senses.

Y/N: "Who's here today?"

Aloe: "It's me. Were you expecting anyone else?"

Y/N: "Not in particular? Any reasons for what you're doing?"

Aloe: "For me cooking? I was told you couldn't cook. So I thought I'd show you the ropes. But you wake up far too late. How do you expect to be able to make anything in such a short amount of time?"

Y/N: "I don't..." I'm out the door once I've had some tea. "I usually just make a cup of tea, then go."

Aloe: "Well, that's not healthy! Most agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day since it's the first one. Your brain can't run on nothing."

Y/N: "That's shows what you know. As a college student, I'd mastered eating only once a day or less."

Aloe: "Oh dear... It's much worse than I thought." *Her tail droops*

Y/N: "Not really. I'm quite fine, if I'm to be honest. I have no real health issues to speak about. It's really a normal life for someone who lives paycheck to paycheck."

Aloe: "Well, you don't have to worry about that now. Now go set the table."

Y/N: "How many people are here?"

Aloe: "Just me."  

Grabbing two forks, a set of chopsticks, and two napkins, he sets the table without a problem. I mean, it's such a simple task. How could he ever get that wrong? Everything else gets set down once Aloe's done cooking. It's simple but a very delicious display. Tamago kake gohan, a small portion of ohagi, a grilled ticker fish, oyakodon, and lastly, some miso soup to round it off. A filling meal and a warm meal. Perfect for a winter's day.