"I'm...Steve?"

"I'm...Steve?"

Dream had to hold back the budding smirk spreading across his face.

"Are you sure about that? You sounded a bit confused." Dream responded with an added chuckle that made George feel a bit insecure about his answer.

George raised his hand to his face in a desperate but hopeless effort to try and hide his now crimson cheeks.

"Y-yes. I'm Steve. So what're you doing out here exactly?" George muffled under his pale hand.

"Well, that's what I should be asking you. No one ever comes around these parts anymore."

"I was on a...stroll. Yes, I was on a stroll when I noticed this structure. I suppose this has something to do with you?" George inquired to the strange man.

"Yes. I suppose this structure does have something to with me. However, I should be the one asking the questions. So, Steve, what are you doing out here? I know you were out here on more than just a stroll." Dream replied to George's curiosity.

George was taken aback by the bizarre adult. George could tell this man had a high intelligence. Dream was able to reveal so little; he could also turn the conversation back on George. Dream was no ordinary person.

Who was this mysterious man?

"I'm telling you, I was just on a stroll. Now, it's your turn. What is this place?" George demanded.

Dream stifled a laugh.

"Ok, Mr. Demanding, I'll tell you. It's not like it's some big secret anyway. This place is some run-down horse stable I tend to. The horse you thought could talk; she's named Heaven. Any more questions, detective?"

Dream was sassy. George liked that about the man.

"Y-yes! Who's horse is this exactly. Yours perhaps?" George interrogated.

"No, of course not. I worked for a woman, a nice lady she was. Heaven used to be her horse. It's a shame, though." Dream sighed with a heavy breath.

George coxed his head in confusion.

"A shame?" George speculated to himself.

"Ah, a curious guy we have here. Yeah, it was a shame. The owner hasn't been around for a while. Once upon a time, she rode her horse through these fields like an angel going into battle. The last time I laid eyes upon her, she seemed to have turned a ghostly white. I sensed something strange was happening. Her presence was seeming to fade. I don't like to mention that kind of stuff, though. What's in the past, is in the past, you know?" Dream answered.

George decided not to pursue the subject anymore. This action was only because of the familiar sparkle in Dream's ice-blue eyes.

"Well, that answers most of my questions, I guess." George acknowledged.

"I suppose it's my turn now?" Dream smirked.

George's face felt like a scorching volcano. George had never been quizzed like this.

Something about Dream was different.

George had always liked different.

'I suppose." George responded briefly.

"Well, Steve." Dream stated.

The use of George's pseudonym made him burn up inside.

"W-well, since you're already out all this way, you might as well stay. For a bit, perhaps?" Dream earnestly requested.