-1-

───

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"miss ringer's café?"

"it's miss REINA'S café, you illiterate!"

"why're we here again?", a teenager with black, spiky hair questioned, standing before the white and black café that seemed just like any other coffee shop.

"you know how long it took me to book this place? IT TOOK ME A FULL MONTH BEFOREHAND! and plus, since it's february, the theme is romantic", kugisaki nobara — a countryside jujutsu high student — replied.

"romantic? how? it's literally black and white", itadori — the pink-haired boy — pointed out, making kugisaki roll her eyes.

"go inside first. I didn't book this for you two to quit on me", kugisaki huffed as she dragged the two boys into the café, to which a dainty scent of jasmine tea had hit their noses.

"woah..."

not only were the white marble tables lined up perfectly five feet away from each other, but the dark cherry wooden diotima chairs brought out the red roses dangling from the extravagant green leaves.

even the lights were hung in a glass trapezoidal container, giving it a very romantic effect.

"see! I told ya both that it's romantic!!", kugisaki smiled.

"but is the food good though?", itadori asked, to which a waitress had swiftly arrived to greet the three.

"welcome to miss reina's café. how may I help you three today?", the girl with blonde hair had asked.

"we made a reservation earlier in the month for kugisaki nobara", the orange-haired girl answered.

nanako — the waitress — skimmed kugisaki's phone and confirmed her reservation as she hummed.

"this way please", nanako gestured as she walked first, taking them to a square table that had four chairs.

the three took a seat as they saw that the other seats around them were either filled or there was a card propped up on the table, signaling that it's taken.

"what drinks can I get you three started with?", nanako asked, to which kugisaki had just went ahead and ordered three macchiatos with foam hearts, as her friends weren't sure what to get.