-17-

───

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"what happened on your mission with nanami-san?", fushiguro questioned, taking a seat beside the male on the stairs, meanwhile the rest of the students were busy training for the tokyo versus kyoto event.

itadori took another swig of water as he just shrugged, putting on a half-assed smile.

"nothing really...just met this curse that could transfigure people into zombie-like curses", itadori vaguely answered.

fushiguro's brows slightly furrowed together.

"didn't you mention about that friend of yours? junpei, was it?"

"a-ah...he...he transferred schools after his mom died. I think he said he was going to kyoto", itadori answered.

"itadori, do you trust me?", fushiguro asked, to which the boy had snapped his head upwards, chuckling.

"of course I do! why're you asking?"

fushiguro cleared his throat, intertwining his fingers as he stared at the ground.

"I have a terrible feeling...about miss reina", fushiguro admitted, making itadori stare at the dark-haired boy.

"by jujutsu laws, we should have exorcised her the first time we interacted. of course, we didn't know about her until later...but I feel that we should—"

"maybe she's a nice curse", itadori interrupted, making fushiguro's face scrunch up in confusion.

"itadori, there's no such thing such as a 'nice' curse. you of all people should understand, considering you have one residing in your body".

the pink-haired boy's lips pressed into a thin line.

"but she saved—"

"I know she saved you, but she was the one that put us in such a situation in the first place. we wouldn't need saving if she didn't tell sensei about the fingerbearer", fushiguro intervened, stopping itadori from spilling the beans about yoshino.

"I...then what did you plan on doing?", itadori asked, curling up his toes as he then relaxed them.

"...I've consulted gojō-sensei about this before, but I think we should ask a more responsible adult", fushiguro stated.