-2-

───

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"where did you three go?", gojō satoru — the world's strongest shaman with the occasional personality of a four year-old — asked.

"u-ummm...t-the restaurant like next to the free market?", itadori lied, his smile making it even more obvious as gojō had hummed.

"is that so?"

"mhm!!"

fushiguro kept on his neutral face meanwhile gojō slightly grinned.

"so why is there cake on the corner of your lips?", their instructor asked.

"huh? no way, because I made sure I ate all of—OUCH!!"

kugisaki smacked the back of itadori's head, to which he had awkwardly let out a chuckle as he pressed his mouth shut officially.

"AHA! SO YOU DID HAVE CAKE AND YOU THREE DIDN'T TELL ME?!"

gojō placed a hand on his chest, sniffling a bit as he even started pouting a little.

"my precious students...they...they don't love and appreciate me...", gojō playfully whined.

'and this is why', fushiguro had wanted to say.

"no no no!! sensei, I love and appreciate you!", itadori exclaimed.

"miss reina actually gave us this free pass to go whenever and we can all go if you'd lik—ACK!"

kugisaki smacked the back of itadori's head again, to which the boy had huffed as gojō slightly grinned, hearing exactly what he wanted.

"really? then we should go all together!! I'm free whenever because you know, flexible schedule", gojō shrugged.

"well I'm very busy so—"

"no worries megumi-kun! I'll have ijichi clear your entire schedule for that week so that we have options", gojō smiled, making fushiguro mentally sigh.

"and since you three are single pringles, how about on valentine's day hm?"

"hah? how do you know we're single? what if we have plans that day?", kugisaki scoffed, crossing her arms as gojō shoved his hands in his pockets.