-7-

───

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"gojō-sensei, no offense, but your cake tastes kind of weird...", itadori said as he hesitantly swallowed his piece, feeling his stomach fight him.

"hah? what do you mean? I followed her reci—"

"did you put salt instead of sugar?", fushiguro asked, his face scrunching up in distaste as he spat it out in a napkin and promptly threw it away.

gojō tried the cake himself as he suddenly realized his mistake.

"hehe".

kugisaki rolled her eyes as she was glad itadori had tried it first.

"bet you were too distracted looking at miss reina to focus on itadori's cake", the orange-haired girl teased.

"was not!! it was just a simple mistake okay?! both ingredients are white", gojō defended, even though his student had hit the nail on the head.

"mhmmm~ no worries, gojō-sensei. I can actually vouch for you since this is the first time we've seen a pretty curse", kugisaki stated.

"I—"

"WOAHHH!! HOW DID SHE GET JENNIFER LAWRENCE DECORATED ON MY CAKE?!", itadori marveled, his eyes shining as the other three had hovered over the cake.

"she opens her own café, so of course she's talented", kugisaki proudly boasted for no reason at all.

"I can't eat it", itadori seriously said, to which his two friends had glanced up with an odd expression.

"what do you mean you can't eat it? miss reina made it for your birthday!"

"it's...it's too good...I-I can't do it", itadori sniffled, to which gojō had already started cutting the cake, only stopping midway when his three students stared at him.

"e-eh?"

"GOJŌ-SENSEI! HOW COULD YOU?!", the pink-haired male cried, to which gojō had chuckled and shrugged as itadori depressingly bit into his cake, to which his frown had immediately turned upside down.

"WOAHHHH!! THIS IS FOOD FOR GODS!!", itadori exaggerated, to which sukuna's mouth and eye had popped out from itadori's cheek.

"oi brat, let me try! I'm a god", sukuna proclaimed.

itadori huffed.