-4-

───

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"m-miss death?"

"she's death, the empress of curses, you uneducated brat!"

reina was quite amused at the mouth and eye that had popped out from the boy's cheek, as even though she knew itadori was sukuna's vessel, she didn't expect for such weird incidents.

and thankfully the coffee shop was closed on weekends, hence why there was no one to overhear their ridiculous conversations.

"long time no see, sukuna. it seems that you're doing well", reina slightly teased, to which the mouth had frowned as even he, did not dare to speak back.

itadori gasped.

"he...HE DIDN'T TALK BACK TO YOU?!"

"darling, he knows his place unlike some others", reina slightly smirked, to which sukuna had huffed as he had firsthand experience being undeniably wrecked by the woman in a fight many centuries ago.

"so how old are you?", itadori asked, to which kugisaki had stepped on the boy's foot, as you never asked a woman for her age.

"well how old do I look?"

"no older than twenty-six", kugisaki sweetly replied, as she tried not to trigger the curse.

"honestly flattered, but I've been around since the beginning of times", reina sighed, taking a bite of angel cake as kugisaki and itadori shook with disbelief.

fushiguro glanced over at his sensei, who was also enjoying the cake as if this were some normal occurrence for the both of them.

"so...you don't plan on destroying the world or something?", itadori asked.

"now why the hell would you ask her that?!", kugisaki harshly whispered.

reina smiled.

"as of currently...no, but if my human desired so, perhaps I will".

the three students froze as gojō simply chuckled.

"oh my, already under my spell? I guess I really am the charmer", gojō self-praised.

"unfortunately, you're not as interesting as I hoped you'd be, so your conceited assumption is actually incorrect", reina denied.