-14-

───

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"mahito darling, I have a flight to catch. you need to let go", reina stated, laying on the same bed as the blue-haired curse, who just nuzzled his face deeper into the crook of the woman's shoulder.

"reina...don't leave", the man whined, his arms encasing the bare woman even tighter as they had spent the night together.

reina chuckled as she turned around, pressing her lips against mahito's as his hands trailed up towards the woman's neck, supporting her and deepening the kiss.

reina then hastily pulled away as she slipped off the bed, dressing herself in front of mahito, as the woman had no shame.

"why do you always leave so early? can't you plan your flights later?", mahito asked, propping his head up against the bed with his cheek resting on his palm.

the blanket covered the lower half of his body as his hair messily splattered across his defined chest and back.

reina smiled as she tilted mahito's chin up with her pointer finger, making his heterochromia eyes widen as the woman's nose touched his.

"if I didn't book my flights early, I would be tempted to stay in bed with you all day, my love~"

mahito's breath hitched as he knew the woman didn't mean her words. she just said them because she's like a jar of honey, attracting the flies only to drown them in sweetness.

"I'll see you later. you may stay here if you'd like", reina smiled as she left her room, leaving mahito to fall back onto the bed as he sighed.

"I suppose I should get working too. after all, sukuna's not just going to agree to exterminate all humans".