-12-

───

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"€ 1,260,000,000 is my last offer", reina stated, her face devoid of any apprehension, as the men in front of her nervously fiddled with their papers.

"but we're not sure if we can deliver such a massive order in such a short amount of—"

"well make it happen. germany's one of the largest producing countries, so I expect nothing less", reina interrupted, pressuring the men to answer, as she was in a time crunch.

"we...we accept!", the man sitting in the middle hastily agreed, making reina smile as she shook hands with him.

"perfect. alert me when the manufacturing's done. I want to inspect it two days before you all send it out", reina demanded, to which the man had nodded, watching as reina quickly left before he could even say anything more.

reina's light green heels clicked down the streets of central berlin, as her matching dress cinched around her body, showing off her curves.

the dark-haired woman also had on a pair of white silk gloves along with a matching beret, giving her a high-class illusion.

suddenly, reina halted in her steps, as she felt a tingling feeling rise up to her neck.

"oh goodness~ at least wait for me to arrive first, sukuna".

kugisaki was taken by fushiguro's shikigami frogs, as the special grade curse had proven to be too strong for the three first-years to handle

itadori had originally helped kugisaki and fushiguro escape first, as he claimed that he'd be able to handle it himself.

however, the boy was now unconscious, leaving sukuna to take care of the fingerbearer, that had flinched in the presence of sukuna.

MISS DEATH {s. gojo}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara