-19-

───

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

her hand tangled in the male's dark locks, slowly sliding it down the bruises that were painted on his neck and down to his broad shoulders.

"mm...it's too early...", getō groaned, feeling reina's warmth leave him, as she wore her dress from the previous night.

"then sleep in, but I've got to go", reina stated, to which getō had watched as the woman left, leaving him to ponder about his own actions.

why did he voluntarily allow that to happen?

the dark-haired man covered his eyes with his hand as he felt the the coolness of the messy sheets beneath him.

he could distinctly remember the feeling of reina's smooth body again his. it'd take him a while to admit it, but he loved how his hands seemed to fit perfectly around her waist.

the way her hair draped onto his shoulders as she her nails marked its way down his shoulder blades and torso.

"fuck".

"miss reina, there's a riot outside", nanako informed, meanwhile reina had changed into a loose kimono, not seeming to care that her shoulders were showing

the woman sighed, painting her lips red as she stood up from her makeup stool.

"how many?"

"approximately forty, however, gojō satoru isn't there. it seems to be led solely by the zenin", the blonde girl informed.

reina nodded.

"don't let suguru out, and contact mahito, jōgo, and hanami", reina stated, to which nanako was halfway out the door before reina had stopped her.