-9-

───

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"enjoying all the attention?", reina asked, already knowing the answer as the two walked beside each other down the bustling street with clothes that complemented their flamboyant attitudes.

"I'm clearly not the only one", gojō replied with a grin, as he watched girls whisper and fawn over him, meanwhile guys had whistled as soon as reina was in their peripheral vision.

the two soon arrived at a photoshoot with all the equipment set up, as reina had prepared this ahead of time.

"you knew?"

reina slightly smirked.

"don't get me wrong. you were a fifty-fifty chance. I was going to have a photoshoot nevertheless", the dark-haired woman replied, sitting down at one of the many makeup desks meanwhile two women had walked out to assist them both.

"nice to meet you both. I'm maria and this is caroline. we will be your makeup artists today", the first lady spoke in japanese.

"thank you for your assistance. I was hoping for a more glamorous look for the both of us. is that possible?", reina fluently asked in english.

the two makeup artists widened their eyes in slight surprise as they nodded, meanwhile gojō had no idea what was going on.

"o-of course!!", maria responded.

"I didn't know that you could speak english", gojō stated.

"there's many things you don't know about me", reina replied as maria had started on the woman's makeup, skipping the foundation as reina's skin was beyond perfection.

within an hour or so, both gojō and reina were ready for the photoshoot, to which many bright lights were set up around them as a whitish-grayish background was behind them.

"he'll be going first", reina told the photographer as he nodded, gesturing for gojō to stand on the red x that was taped onto the ground.

gojō flashed a challenging grin to reina as he ruffled his hair, taking off his sunglasses as he stuck his hands in his pockets.

the man was made to be a model.

not only could he pull out a serious face that nearly charmed everyone in the room, his eyes held the contrast to his dark navy suit paired with a red button up and black tie.