-6-

───

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"you're late", reina stated, stifling a chuckle as gojō was a bit sweaty and had the hems of his jujutsu uniform slightly burnt.

"by one minute", the male grinned as he brushed back his hair that had fallen in front of his face messily.

"jōgo attacked?"

"is that the curse's name?", gojō shrugged, as he was not one to remember names when in a battle — unless they deserved to be memorable.

"did you kill him?", reina asked.

"do you wish I did?", gojō asked, reversing the question.

"I'd prefer if you didn't. after all, he's one of the more entertaining companions that I have", reina answered, handing a blue half-apron to the male meanwhile she tied her hair into a low ponytail.

"well lucky for you then, because this plant curse came to save the day", gojō laughed, rolling up his sleeves, as reina promptly did the same.

"I too favor hanami", reina smiled, grabbing a book full of handwritten notes as she placed it in front of gojō.

"these are my personal recipes that you can follow if you wish. the cheesecake one is on the third page", reina informed.

"oh? you don't need it yourself?"

"I have all of them memorized. shall we start now?", reina asked, to which gojō had given the woman a thumbs up as he read through the recipe, meanwhile reina had already begun.

the woman not only doubled the amount of ingredients she used, but tripled it, to which gojō now wondered if he should do the same.

as reina was whisking the smooth batter, some had flicked over towards gojō — who had his limitless activated 24/7 — causing it to halt in midair, or around the thin barrier if you will.

"didn't know the queen of curses liked playing dirty", gojō commented with a grin, to which he had promptly hurled some batter at the dark-haired woman, who swiftly dodged it.

"empress", reina corrected. "but I suppose you won't ever learn", the woman sighed, her lips curling up into a charming smile as she skillfully launched two dollops of batter this time.

gojō deactivated his limitless — due to his ultimate confidence — as the batter on the left had nearly hit him.

"I'll be the one to judge whether you deserve that title or not after this bake-off", gojō proudly huffed as he quickly threw a raw egg at the empress of curses, smashing it against the wall as the yolk depressingly drooped down the tiled walls.