-15-

───

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"why'd you fly to china for her? I thought you said you were going to exorcise her".

gojō downed a cup of whiskey as his legs were spread out against the velvety sofa of the vip room. his head draped back against the curve of the couch as nanami simply drank water.

"I will. she's just...a little difficult", gojō admitted, making nanami raise a brow.

"she can withstand my domain without any consequences".

nanami's silence had said enough, though gojō suddenly chuckled.

"I'll take care of her though, no worries", the white-haired male assured, taking another shot as the brash liquid slunk down his throat with no hesitation.

"are you sure you don't need any assistanc—"

"I'm fine", gojō cut off, snapping his fingers as the door suddenly bursted open, revealing women that had quickly positioned themselves beside the two men.

"I'm leavi—"

"stay and have a little fun, nanami~ you need to loosen up", gojō persuaded, to which the blonde had shook his head.

"I'd rather not", nanami promptly replied as he swiftly left, shutting the door as gojō was left with three women, who he just smirked at.

"shall we start the party then?"

reina had received a message from getō, summoning her to the penthouse that she had gotten him for his hiding

the woman shedded off her coat as she hung it on a rack that was right next to the door.