-3-

───

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"isn't that a bit too much?", fushiguro asked, raising a brow as he watched kugisaki force gojō to change into different outfits until she was satisfied.

"no", kugisaki huffed.

"how old are you, gojō-sensei? thirty?"

"I'm twenty-eight!!", gojō shouted, struggling to get the black turtleneck over his head as kugisaki shrugged.

"same difference! but it's about time you get a date and stop being single", the girl stated.

"huh? I thought gojō-sensei was really popular", itadori questioned.

"he would be even more popular if his attitude wasn't so—"

"how do I look?", the white-haired male asked as he exited the bathroom in a black turtleneck, a — slightly lighter shade of black — jacket suit, matching pants and a decorative belt.

"oh who am I kidding? I'm sure I look handsome", gojō grinned as he checked himself out in the mirror, to which kugisaki had deadpanned.

"yeah, that's the attitude", fushiguro lowly muttered, making gojō perk up as he also restyled his hair a bit by parting it to the side.

"hm? did you say something?"

fushiguro shook his head, watching as kugisaki sprayed a few squirts of cologne on her sensei as she handed him his sunglasses, to which he had traded it with his blindfold.

"I think you're ready. I'm so proud of myself", kugisaki teared up, getting excited as she can't believe she made gojō look better, if that was even possible.

"ohhhh!! gojō-sensei, you do look very nice", itadori complimented, to which a mouth and an eye had appeared at the side of the boy's face.

"she won't like you, you tall motherfucker".

"oi! sukuna, no one asked for your opinion", itadori scolded as he slapped the side of his face, to which the mouth and eye had just reappeared on the backhand side of his hand.

"how do you know? do you perhaps...know her?", gojō grinned.

"I doubt sukuna's ever met such a beautiful woman in his life", kugisaki boldly teased.