-13-

───

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"I thought you said you were going on a trip".

"I did, but I came back to save your precious students", reina replied, enjoying the sunset as she ran her hands through the freshly cut grass.

gojō simply hummed as he took a seat beside the woman, watching as the great ball of fire had descended down into the river, darkening the sky.

"is it really for my students, or for your own benefit?"

reina smiled.

"what's your view on it?"

"your own benefits", gojō immediately replied.

reina tilted her head from side to side, neither agreeing nor denying it.

"what will you do now, mr. sorcerer? exorcise me? capture me and interrogate me?", reina asked, turning her face towards gojō, who had promptly done the same.

"I just want to test the waters", the white-haired male grinned, snapping his fingers as a curtain was set up around them.

reina softly sighed as she stood up, cracking her fingers as gojō held up his pointer finger.

"cursed technique reversal: red".

an extremely powerful repulsive force had aimed towards reina, though the woman made no attempt to move.

the dark-haired woman simply allowed herself to be wrecked, though her body regenerated insanely fast.

satoru would've tried hallow purple if it weren't for the fact that there were humans nearby, and that even the curtain wouldn't be strong enough to contain his overbearing power.

"only playing defense? pity, I was hoping for more action", gojō slightly pouted, taking off his sunglasses as he crossed his pointer and middle fingers together.

the two were immediately enraptured into a sphere, where colors splattered across the intimidating darkness.

a dark hole appeared in the center, with a murky blue surrounding it, almost creating the illusion of an eye.

gojō satoru's domain expansion: unlimited void.

reina was presented with limitless information, forcing her to see and feel everything yet nothing at the same time.