Chapter 30: The Wedding

Athena knocked on the door of the burrow alongside Ginny, who was wrapped in a few winter coats while it snowed heavily around them. Glistening fairies floated around the house and a huge Christmas tree had been decorated in the garden, where Ducis was patrolling. The house had been lit up with candles and a small tree stood in the living room. Through the window, Molly was scrambling for her wand to unlock the door as George was also rushing down the stairs.

"Hello, my dears!" Molly called when she opened the door, embracing them both. "I'm sure it's you but I must check- Athena, when is George's birthday?"

"1st of April" Athena replied happily.

"And Ginny dear, when did you first meet Harry Potter?" Molly asked.

"1st September 1991, on platform 9 3/4" Ginny replied.

"Excellent! Come in, come in!" Molly said, beckoning for them to come inside.
George hugged Athena the second she walked in, not even giving her a chance to remove her winter robes. She greeted Fred and Oliver and even Ron, who had clearly left Hermione and Harry. Arthur was to return from work later that night, and Remus and Tonk's were to come to the wedding- as Athena had chosen her guests.
Tonks, Luna and Hermione were meant to be bridesmaids, but if Hermione didn't return or revive the Patronus, she would be replaced by Fleur. Ginny was to be the maid of honour. Athena never wanted it too big, so she only invited Viktor and Violeta, Minerva, Remus, Hagrid, Lee, and Andromeda. All of the Weasley siblings and close family were coming (apart from Percy and Muriel, as the twins hated them the most).
***
Now it was the morning of, and The wedding had been completely organised, with the exact same chaotic preparations going ahead: Molly had chosen a dress with her, that was absolutely stunning. Ginny was plaiting Athena's hair into her french plaits, wearing her own red bridesmaid dress with the same plaits and red heels. Fleur obviously looked effortlessly beautiful next to bill, and Tonks had changed her hair to long blonde for the occasion. Violeta had arrived with Viktor, and quite frankly, she was amazing. She was tall with black hair and hazel eyes and had the most friendly smile: not only that, but her personality was bubbly and cheerful. She wore huge spectacles over her eyes and wore her hair in different styles, and her clothing was always bright and floral.

"Are you ready to go?" Viktor asked as he peered through the door.
"Ready as I'll ever be" Athena said, taking his arm and walking toward the door in her amazing dress.