CHAPTER SIX

She pulled her car over in the parking lot. she saw mufida's car, this shows that mufida is already here. She could've come here earlier but the traffic delayed her.

She entered the garden fall immediately she saw mufida, she ran to her and hug her. Whatever it is, it must be worrying mufida a lot, because she is not that type of a cry baby like her brother.

"Mufida..."raheenah called softly, rubbing mufida's back as she sobbed.

"Heenah."mufida said shaking her head as she cries. Raheenah kept rubbing her back lightly.

"Come let's sit."Raheenah suggested and Mufida nodded, taking a sit together with Mufida.

"Tell me what's wrong?, why are you crying, what happened please tell me you are scaring me Mufida."Raheenah said her eyes watery worried because of how mufida is crying.

"I don't want to go back there heenah, I don't...but I don't think dad will understand..this..please beg him and plead with him...he should not let me go back there."Mufida said and Raheenah got confused.

what is mufida talking about Raheenah thought as she stared at Mufida.

"Please........."Mufida sobbed as she begged, her kohl smudged, she look so sick.

"What are you talking about Mufida, I don't get you."

"I don't want to go back to school."she said and Raheenah looked at her, why doesn't she want to go back to school.

something is really fishy.

"I want to stay at home,I mean I rather stay at home than....than..to...ag.."Mufida stammered. She couldn't even finish what she wanted to say.

Raheenah really felt bad for her, what could be bordering mufida so much that she is crying like this.

Mufida kept repeating those words, Raheenah touched Mufida's forehead to check her temperature "Your temperature is really high you are having a fever."

Mufida was already shivering. "let's go back home mufida, you are sick."

"No..I don't want to go back to that school..please don't take me back."Mufida cried as she shake her head not wanting to go with Raheenah.

"I'm not taking you there,we are going home, you have a very high temperature."

"He won't leave me alone heenah, I don't want to meet that man again......never."

•  •  •

"Yes...Alhaji, you should just get him married, at least people won't gossip about him staying with his parent."hajiya murja blabbered trying so hard to convince him and Alhaji nodded.

"And I'm not forcing you to get him married, I'm advising you, because you are a well-known business tycoon, and you don't want this story to get viral and you will lose your entire reputation."hajiya murja said and Alhaji nodded in satisfaction.

"You are right Hajiya, we should get him married, so any suggestion."Alhaji asked and Hajiya murja smiled revealing her silver tooth.

"I have, but I don't know if her mother will agree or not."

"Okay that's good to hear because convincing her mother is going to be easy, but I think I should ask Ridwan if he have anyone in mind before making any decisions."Alhaji said and Hajiya murja faked a smile at him, she knows that ridwan isn't going to agree, he is going to spoil her plan.