CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Raheenah looked at ridwan who was trying to hold back his laughter. She kept the bowl quietly and looked at her phone,mufida was laughing too,she cut the call and ran off to her room leaving ridwan standing by the door.

He smiled and sat down on the couch,bringing out his phone.

"Yaya....."Usman shouted running towards ridwan,he jumped on the couch and hugged ridwan.

"Ussy"ridwan smiled at him shoving his phone in his pocket. Usman smiled and released him.

"Why is Ya heenah not here"Usman asked ridwan placing his hands against his chest.

Ridwan smiled reminding the incident that just happened,he shook his head and chuckled lightly. "She is not here yet,go and tell ummi I'm here"

"Okay"Usman said and left to tell his mother that ridwan is here.

Fifteen minutes later raheenah's mother entered the sitting room to meet with Ridwan. Ridwan squat down on the floor and smiled.

"good morning ummi"Ridwan greeted his head down.

"Morning ridwan,how are you?"she asked with a smile.

"I'm fine Alhamdulillah"Ridwan answered,ummi is such a nice soul just like his mother,they're sisters after all.

"When did you get here,I really hope raheenah didn't keep you waiting"ummi said and shook her head. "Raheenah !" Ummi called shouting,there was no answer. She called again but still Raheenah didn't answer her. "Wai ina yarinyan nan ta je neh ( where did this girl go to )"ummi said putting her right hand on her waist.

"Ruhaina !"ummi decided to call ruhaina,she answered and came immediately.

Ruhaina didn't know that ridwan was around,she didn't care to wear a veil or hijab,when she saw him there,she greeted him shyly and went to attend to her mother.

"Is raheenah not in this house"ummi asked and Ruhaina shook her head. "Go and call her for me,tell her that ridwan is here"Ruhaina left to do as she was told.

Raheenah entered her room and slouched herself on her bed. She has embarrassed herself now,how is she going to face Ridwan ? What is she going to do ?

She kept tossing and turning on the bed,the ringtone of her phone made her scrunched up her nose and hissed.

It was mufida,she is calling her through face time. "What now"raheenah groaned and picked the call.

Immediately mufida's face showed on raheenah's screen,she started laughing. Raheenah rolled her eyes and adjusted her sitting position, she was waiting for mufida to get done.

"Are you done?"raheenah asked as mufida's laughter went down.

"Don't tell me that ridwan saw you eating?"mufida asked a hint of laughter in her voice as she speaks. Raheenah rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I don't even know how to face him right now,I feel so embarrassed"she answered shaking her head heavily.

Mufida chuckled. "You don't need to worry,brother is going to act oblivious to the situation"mufida ended and winked at raheenah.

"Oh like I care"raheenah said with an eye roll. "He will only act oblivious to the situation but who knows he might be laughing at me"Raheenah said worried.

"Are you for real?"mufida laughed placing her left hand on her bed. "Raheenah!"mufida called and laughed. "When did that start bothering you?are you sure you are not falling for my handsome brother"mufida squinted her eyes at raheenah.

Raheenah gasped and picked up a pillow. "You see this pillow I swear if you were close to me I won't hesitate in hitting you really hard with it"she warned and put back the pillow. "And I'm not falling for your brother"she rolled her eyes and huffed.

Mufida scoffed. "Are you sure? I can clearly see it in your eyes heenah,you're in love"she said enthusiastically.

"Yes I'm sure I'm not in love with your brother"raheenah said and made a disgusting face. "And what have you become? A love expert ?"this was raheenah's turn to scoff.

"I might not be a love expert,but I can feel it"mufida said and laughed. "You're in love with Ya ridwan,i know it"she said wiggling her brows.

Raheenah shook her head and said. "I'm not in love with him mufida,I don't even want this marriage"she paused. "As you all know I was forced into this,I don't love your brother!"

"Say that all you want and keep lying to yourself"mufida said and raheenah laughed.

"Whatever"

Ruhaina entered raheenah's room,she didn't care to know because the door was already opened. "Ya heenah"she called and raheenah looked at her.

"Don't you know how to knock"raheenah said still on the phone with mufida.

"The door was ope..."she started but raheenah cut her off.

"What are you doing here then?"Raheenah asked raising her right eyebrows.

"Mom is calling you and Ya ridwan is also here,he is waiting for you"ruhaina said and left.

"See what I'm telling you"raheenah said freaking out already. "I know Ya ridwan he is going to tease and laugh at me"

"Awwwnnn"mufida sang pouting. "I like how you are caring for my brother, he really got lucky again"mufida said and hang up.

"I won't spare this girl"raheenah muttered under her breath before standing up,she adjusted her veil,applied a little lipstick and sashayed out of the room.

"What I'm I going to say? It will be so embarrassing for me to talk to him after what happened"she said to herself as she walks.

She exhaled and entered the sitting room,she acted like she didn't see ridwan there and went to her mother.

"Mom you called for me"raheenah said and sat down close to her mother on the couch. Her mother smacked her and hissed.

"Didn't you hear me calling you?"she asked and raheenah shook her head indicating no. "And didn't you see ridwan sitting here? why didn't you greet him"her mother asked and smacked her shoulder again.

"Mom I didn't see him there"raheenah said with a pout,ridwan looked at her and shook his head.

"I see now greet him"her mother ordered and she looked at ridwan who was smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes and kept shut not wanting to greet him.

Her mother shook her head heavily and said. "You won't greet him Abii ( right )"

Merhaba guys !

Haven't seen you guys in dayssss......and it felt like a year.

Pls update ! Pls update

So here is your update,don't forget to comment please and please....

I really didn't feel like updating, because I didn't get any message from you guys asking me to send my account number 😂 so that you can send me my goron sallah...I was kinda angry

But I've cool down now ! 😂😂😂

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter !

Expect a double update very soon !

Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share

Ria♥