CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

"Ya daddy is really here?"raheenah shouted from her room. Ridwan just yelled out to her that ya daddy and his wife are here.

They were seated on the couch chattering waiting for raheenah to come downstairs. She was so happy, she couldn't wait to see her brother and his cute daughter, minal.

She rushed out of her room,hearing their voice she increased her speed on the stairs immediately she stepped her foot on the third step, she slipped and fell. "Ya ridwan"she yelled tumbling down the stairs.

"Heenah"they called rushing to where raheenah's lifeless body lays. Blood was gushing out of her head. Ridwan shook her body, but she was already unconscious in her own well of blood.

"Heenah...."he called again.

Silence.

"Heenah"

Silence.

"Don't die, you can't do this to me heenah, please wake up. Ya daddy and Naseeba are right here please wake up"he yelled amidst tears but still she didn't say anything.

"Ridwan we need to take her to the hospital as soon as possible"ya daddy suggested his eyes filled with tears. It really pains him to see his sister in this condition but being strong is what he is supposed to do.

"Let me get my car keys"he wiped off his tears and ran up the stairs, he almost slipped due to the oil his feet made contacts with on the stairs but at that time his mind was not there to even be able to process how the accident happened.

Ya daddy picked raheenah's almost lifeless body and took her to the car. Ridwan opened the door to the back seat and they laid her body their,naseeba sat down with her at the backseat and they drove off to the nearest hospital.

The memories of how he came back home and found the almost lifeless body of muhibbah flashed through his head, he couldn't stop the tears that glided down his cheeks. He has lost muhibbah and he never ever want to go through that pain again.

He drove at the fastest speed, he isn't a careless driver but he won't forgive himself if anything happens to raheenah. He watched as she felled down from the stairs but he couldn't do anything to save her.

He is such a bad husband.

He has always been a bad husband to her but now that he is ready to change that, this happened. He wished he could go back in time and set everything right.

But the damaged is already done.

He pulled his car in the parking lot and unlocked it. Ya daddy went inside the hospital to bring in a wheeled stretcher. He came out with three nurses and the security guard helped them take raheenah into the hospital. They wheeled stretcher and took raheenah into the ICU, but stopped when ridwan wouldn't leave her hand.

"Sir, please we need to hurry. She has lost a lot of blood"ya daddy patted him lightly on his shoulder and gave him a light nod. He released her hand and watched as she disappeared. To him it felt like she was gone forever, just like muhibbah.

"Ridwan, you should pray for her and stop crying,In sha Allah she is going to be okay"he tried consoling him but he bursted into another noisy tears.

"She is leaving me, she is going to leave me"he cried pointing at the ICU room. Ridwan is a very emotional person, you hardly see men cry like that but that's how he is.

Naseeba was quite, the tears kept streaming down her cheeks. The lovely memories she has spent with together with raheenah flashed within a second.

They all felt like she isn't going to survive, they stood their waiting for the doctor to come out. They were all lost in their own world.

The sound of the door opening brought them back to reality and they jogged to the doctor. Ridwan was the first to speak. "How is she ? How is my wife?"the doctor smiled weakly at him and ushered them to his office.

"Doctor, what happened, I hope nothing bad has happened to my sister?"ya daddy questioned and the doctor heaved a sigh.

"She has internal bleeding and injuries in the head and we are able to stop it, but"

"But what doctor I really hope nothing is going to happen to my wife, she is not leaving me right?"ridwan cut the doctor off.

"I'm sorry, but due to the swelling of the tissues that surround the brain, so sorry to say but your wife has slipped into coma. This time of coma is not very severe it only lasts more than 4 weeks but if she doesn't wake up in this four weeks, then there is nothing we can do to save her life"

Ridwan gasped and yelled. "Coma ? Tell me the truth what have you done to my wife?"

"Calm down,ridwan, let me speak with him"ya daddy turned to the doctor and said. "Just do anything you can to save her life doctor"

"I can only do something when she wakes up, but right now there is nothing I can do"

"Inna lillahi wa'inna ilaihi Raji'un"ya daddy shook his head letting the tears take control of him.

How is he going to tell their mother this.

How is she going to cope ?

He looked at ridwan and stared at him.

He really loves raheenah, if she didn't wake up In this four weeks, then she is going to die. How is ridwan going to cope ?

And mufida, she is unaware of everything not even mufida but the whole family isn't aware of it.

How is he going to convey the news to them, how are they going to react ?

"You can go and see her"ya daddy helped ridwan up, who seemed like he have no bones to help him walk.

"What did the doctor say?"naseeba asked ya daddy immediately they got out of the doctor's office.

Phew !

I've nothing to say here guys, just boost me up with your unending comments !

Xoxo.....

Ria♥