CHAPTER TWELVE

"Ruhaina please,just one level"Usman begged running after Ruhaina who was holding her phone,earpiece plugged into her ears as she walks.

"I'm not giving you my phone to play games, go and use mom's phone"she semi yelled removing one earpiece and glaring at her brother.

"Mom changed her password now I don't know the password"he said whispering, Ruhaina laughed putting back her earpiece.

"Then go and read your books"ruhaina said and he almost hissed.

"Books?"he asked rhetorically. "We are on break fah"he added scrunching up his nose.

"You know what dad is around right,I'm going to ask him to buy me a tab"he said jumping up and down and smiling widely.

"What?"she shouted. "Just wait till you click 16 then dad will buy you a phone,we all got our phone when we were 16"ruhaina said and rolled her eyes.

"Except for ya daddy"he said and laughed.

"He is a boy that's why"she answered forgetting the gender of the person she is talking to.

"And what I'm I? I'm a boy"he turned to leave but stopped and said. "You won't play games on my tab"with that he left to their father's room.

Ruhaina rolled her eyes and left for her sister's room. "Hey"she said and jumped on the bed.

"I just fixed that bed"raheenah said and rolled her eyes. "What are you doing here,you are done bickering with your younger brother huh?"raheenah asked laughing.

"Can't I come to see how my lovely sister is doing"she answered. "And we were not bickering,yesterday I gave him my phone I didn't know he knows my apple ID password,he went and on my data and installed 10 games fah and now I don't have any penny to buy data"ruhaina complained and raheenah smiled.

"So you want me to give you money to buy data"raheenah said and she nodded almost quickly. "Well I don't have any money"

"Ya heenah?"Ruhaina called and gasped. "You don't have money"she said and laughed. "I don't believe you,send it to me through your account, I need to send streaks"

"I've exhausted all my money yesterday,and went for Ramadan shopping"raheenah said and sat down on the carpet,she don't want to ruin her bed.

"Ramadan shopping,when did you start doing Ramadan shopping"ruhaina asked air quoting the shopping.

"I just figured out I needed some things for this Ramadan,so I went for Ramadan shopping"

"You are unbelievable"Ruhaina said and shook her head.

"Go and ask mom and stop disturbing me"raheenah said.

"She gave me 1000 yesterday fah"

"And you've finished it"raheenah said squinting her eyes at ruhaina who nodded lightly. "You're doing WhatsApp, twitter,Instagram,wattpad and Snapchat me I can't give you my money to go and spend on these useless apps"

"But you're also doing Instagram"ruhaina said and pouted.

"Only Instagram and I've a job I earn every month"raheenah answered and glared at ruhaina.

"Yes you're right"

"I'm sending you 2000 only if this don't reach you to the end of Ramadan,I pity you"raheenah said and ruhaina smiled.

"Your number"raheenah asked bringing out her phone and dialing the transfer code.

"090............."she answered and raheenah wrote it down together with the amount.