CHAPTER ELEVEN

"You need to stop calling me"mufida shouted to whoever she was talking to on the phone."I don't want to talk to you"she shouted again tears beaming down her cheeks as she couldn't held them back anymore. "What else do you want from me?"she helplessly asked.

And she regretted ever asking that. "25 million"a random voice replied on the other side of the phone and she shrieked not knowing the reply to give that person,she hang up and immediately block the number.

Few minutes later after she had blocked that number. A message popped up on her screen,with shaky hands she was able to reach for the phone and checked the message.

No matter how much you block me...I will never leave you alone mufida...and you'll have to do exactly As I say or else I wil.....

She got angry and threw away the phone on the tiled floor,making the screen to crash.

She sat down on the floor with her knees up near her chest and wrapped her arms around her shivering and saying to herself. "No.....go away from me..."

She shouted and shut her ears hard. This got her mother's attention and she ran into the room,just to see mufida lying in a fetal position. She hurriedly ran to her and raise up her daughter.

"Mufida....Mufida.....mufida"she kept calling her name cupping her face with her hands but mufida didn't move or even say a word,she kept shivering and blinking her eyes.

"Mufida...."her mother called for the fourth time,her mother was already in tears,wondering if the trauma and nightmares are back again. She started reciting dua for her daughter but her condition didn't change she was still shivering and in a state of shock.

"Sule...."she shouted calling her eldest son who came to greet her together with his wife,Suhaila.

He rushed to where he heard his mother's voice with his wife trailing behind him holding onto their 1 year old daughter,Surayyah.

"Mom...."he shouted and looked at his sister's condition. "Mufida...what happened to her?"he asked squatting down to their position.

"Suleiman I'm afraid it's back"her mother cried shaking her head endlessly as she kept on reciting dua.

Suhaila kept her daughter safely on the bed and guard her up with some pillows,then went over to meet mufida.

"Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un"Suleiman said after hearing what his mother said. "We should take her to the hospital"Suleiman suggested and looked at Suhaila. "Get my car keys,you should stay at home and take care of Surayyah and sa'eed"

She nodded and went back downstairs to get the keys,she picked up the keys and hurried back to give it to him,she handed him the key and also helped them take mufida to the car,mufida isn't that fat but she became extremely heavy like a fat woman.

"May Allah grant her shifa"Suhaila said and they muttered an Ameen before driving off to their location.

Immediately they reached the hospital, her doctor,Dr Aisha took her in for observation. She gave her sleeping injection for her to rest and calm down for the meantime.

Removing her stethoscope,she exited the room and smiled at mufida's mother.

"How is she? How is my child?"her mother asked crying her son suleiman soothing her.

"She is fine for now,she is sleeping but we are not done yet"Dr Aisha said smiling. "We need to get her a therapist again"

Her mother shook her head crying and said. "Another therapist ? Are you sure this time is going to work?"