CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"We should pray"Ridwan reasoned after hours of silence,since when he entered the room,he only said a Salam nothing else.

Raheenah did not respond immediately, but stared intently at Ridwan. "Okay"she answered rooted to her position, she wanted him to make the first move.

"I think your clothes are in the walk in closet"Ridwan said rubbing the nape of his neck,as if he is nervous.

"Okay"she repeated the same thing she didn't move,she waited till ridwan left. She released a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Sighing she removed her laffaya,and wore a long night gown, she entered the bathroom,performed her ablution and came out,she saw the praying mats gently spread out,one in the front and the other one in the back. She wore her hijab and went to offer the prayer.

They offered the prayer and stayed on the mat to say their dua.

Raheenah stood up removing her hijab,she folded it neatly and kept it inside the closet. Her stomach grumbled out of hunger,she looked at Ridwan,she sighed in relief because he was still praying.

She laid down on the left side of the bed leaving the right side of the bed for ridwan,is not like she want to share a room with him,by the look of everything ridwan is not thinking of staying in a different room with Raheenah.

"Are you hungry ? Do you want to eat something ?"ridwan asked his face held no emotions he was neither smiling nor frowning.

"No"she answered simply and turned to face the other side,backing ridwan. She is super hungry but she can survive for the night. She is feeling so uncomfortable sleeping with a man in the same room,what if.....no ridwan won't do anything,she shook her head and pulled the duvet over her body.

* * *

Mufida yawned offing her alarm,she feels so tired from the wedding stress and all that,she is awake early this morning to prepare breakfast for ridwan and raheenah. She is going to surprise them.

She got out of bed and dragged her legs to the bathroom to do her daily routine. She took a warm and relaxing shower and came out of the bathroom.

After so much of thinking she finally decided on what to wear. She got dressed and went downstairs to prepare the breakfast.

"What I'm I going to make now?"she asked herself,placing her index finger under her chin,closing her eyes lightly. "I should make both of their favourite dishes,but what is their favourite dish for breakfast?"she shook her head. An idea popped on her mind and she rushed upstairs to her room to get her phone,she wanted to call ruhaina to ask about raheenah's favourite dish for breakfast.

Ruhaina picked up the call after the second ring. Her voice was very low when she said hello,it was like she just woke up from sleep or mufida woke her up with her early morning phone call.

"Sorry if I woke you up"she apologized rolling her lips as if she can see her. "It's urgent"

"It's okay,what is it?"she asked and yawned covering her mouth with her right hand.

"What is raheenah's favourite breakfast?"

"This is urgent"ruhaina asked with an eye roll,she adjusted her sleeping position,taking the phone to her left ear.

"Yes it is. Now please tell me"

Ruhaina groaned and replied. "Avocado toast and muesli"

"Thank you so much. I will hang up now"she hung up the phone and kept it aside. "Avocado toast"she repeated in her head and smiled widely,the fact that avocado toast is not hard to make that is what is making her smile.

"And I will make pancakes with chocolate syrup for Ya ridwan since he doesn't have a favourite food he eat everything and nothing"

"Can I help?"

She turned grinning from ear to ear. "No....I will do everything"she answered and went back to work. "I want to do everything myself,I'm so happy for them"

"When are you going back to school?"her mother asked picking a jug filled with water.

Not anytime soon"she thought as she shook her head.

"We are on break"she lied rolling her lips. She isn't a fan of lying,nobody is !

"Oh..."she said and turned to leave.

"Umma"mufida called stopping her mother from leaving the kitchen. Her mother turned to face her daughter with a smile. "I want to continue my schooling in Dubai if possible"

Her mother's brows knitted in confusion,she kept the jug on the counter and went to her daughter. "why do you want to study abroad and not here?"

"I....don't know but please let me go"she pleaded her eyes a bit teary. She was now backing her mother,she was focused on frying the pancakes even though her eyes were teary.

"I don't have a problem with that. You know clearly that your father won't agree to that. You will be far away from home and he won't like that"

Mufida made this decision since. She didn't want to see that person's face ever again. She didn't tell anyone about him,but now she has to,is a most for her if not her father won't allow her to leave the country and go abroad.

She exhaled a deep breath facing her mother. "I need to tell you something"she hiccuped tears choking her throat. "I......I....."she shook her head heavenly and hugged her mother. "Both you and dad. I have to tell you something. I've hidden this from you but not anymore,not anymore"

Hey guys !

Another chapter is up ! Excited ?!

I know this chapter is short. Bare with me my phone don spoil 😥 I won't be able to update more frequently than before !

mss_amee maiyrouh and __starrr_ here is your update ! I hope you have enjoyed the short chapter !

Adiós ♡✨

Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share

Ria♥️