CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

*Please read the announcement after the chapter*

"How long have you been standing there?"ridwan enquired after he was done enjoying maryam's company, he has even forgotten that it was already Zuhr time.

"Not long, I just came"she lied walking pass him, she is trying so hard to not let the tears fall, she isn't going to cry,not because of this.

"Uhmmm, no need to cook lunch I already ate"she nodded as if everything is okay, but nothing is and ridwan isn't understanding at all. She slammed the door behind her and fell flat on her bed, crying her heart out.

Her phone rang, she sniffed and wiped off her tears. Mufida was face timing her.

"Hello sister in-law"she beamed when raheenah's face appeared on her screen.

Raheenah tried to fake a smile but her lips were deceiving her, she bursted out crying.

"Sister in-law what's wrong?"she asked staring at raheenah.

"Your brother"she admitted amidst tears.

"Oh no!"she shook her head and said. "What did ya ridwan do this time?"

Raheenah told everything to mufida, from what maryam said to her, the argument they had this morning and what she saw when she came back home.

"Inna lillahi" she gasped. "heenah this is serious, I wish I was in nigeria I could've shown that girl where she belong"

"I don't even know what to do about it mufida, I don't"

"Like he even told you to leave?"she asked surprised at her brother's attitude.

"Yes he did"she replied wiping her tears for the umpteenth time.

Mufida wanted to tease raheenah, if she is not still in love with ridwan she wouldn't be worried and jealous about maryam, but this is a serious matter she won't teasd her, they will both find a solution.

"Warn her neh kawai ask her to stay away from your husband"despite how worried and sick she looked and how her eyes are paining her she had to glare at mufida.

"If I say that she will think I'm jealous of her and that I'm insecure about my marriage with ya ridwan"she blurted in one breath.

"Ain't you jealous and insecure that she will take ya ridwan away from you?"mufida questioned furrowing her brows at raheenah trying so hard not to laugh at raheenah's reaction.

"I'm not"she eyed her and frowned her face.

"Yes yo----"

"Okay maybe I'm a bit jealous but it's normal for a girl to feel this way"she cut in finally admitting that she was feeling jealous and insecure.

"A girl who is in love bah" mufida added smiling at her.

"You're not serious"

"Just admit it heenah,you still love my brother,I knew it!"she beamed her eyes glittering.

"I'm not"she objected with an eye roll.

"Oh heenah, when please?"she asked grumbling. "When will you get over this?"

"Over what exactly?"she squinted her eyes at mufida with a scowl.

"Everything"she replied with a shrug.