1. Golden hour

y/n = Your name

e/c = Eye color

h/c = hair color

Thoughts = will be in cursive style

-----------------

It's your first day at university. You're very nervous since you moved all the way from (y/country). You've got your entrance letter in your hand, and your huge suitcase in the other trying to find your way to your dorm. Laughter and voices fill the halls, and you can feel your hands getting sweaty. Everyone seemed to know someone. But you did not. The university is huge, and separated into 7 different buildings, with different dorms. There's Serin, Kaijõ, Shutoken, Too, Yosen, and Rakuzan. The universities are connected to the high schools, and most of the highschoolers continue at their "mother" university. But you. You haven't studied with any of them. You sigh, and a small pout spreads over your face. A piece of your h/c hair falls in your face and you tug it behind your ear. Finally, you see a sign with the word "reception" on it, and you fasten your pace to get there but bump into someone, making you drop your letter. Ouch. You look up and meet a pair of golden eyes. His face is angelic, hair golden just like his eyes. He's hot.

"Gomen, Gomen, the boy say and bow".

"Owe no, I'm sorry", you awkwardly say and bite your lower lip. The golden boy picks up your letter and hands it to you.

"I'm guessing you're new?" he implies.

"Yeah, I moved from (y/country)".

"Wow, that's cool!" You blush and look towards the ground. He smiles and the two of you walk together into the reception.

"Hi! I'm y/n, and I'm new here", you say and hand the lady behind the desk your acceptance letter. She writes something on her computer and gathers some papers and books. After 5 minutes of awkward silence, she finally hands over everything.

"So you're in the dark blue dorms, and you'll be roommates with Satsuki Momoi!"

"Arigato!" You say and bow. The golden boy helps you with your bag and the books the receptionist handed you.

"Come y/n, I'll show you the dark blue dorms. You'll Like Satsukinicci! She's very nice". He says and smiles brightly.

Walking through the halls, you can feel girls glare at you. What's their problem? Shaking off your annoyance you see a big door where it says "Dark blue dorms". You walk until you reach a corridor where it splits into boys and girls, Golden boy leads you through the corridor and you reach a door where it says with big pink letters "Satsuki Momoi". Golden boy knocks on the door, and a Pink-haired girl with pink eyes opens the door.

"Kise-kun!" She shrieks and hugs him. So Kise is his name?

"And you must be y/n! My new roomie!" She hugs you and you hug back. The room is pretty big. There are two beds, one on each side, as well as two desks, four wardrobes and a big window where you probably can sit. There's also to your surprise a bathroom with a shower. Yes! Our own bathroom. You mentally fistbump yourself.

"So this is your side", Satsuki points at the side which isn't decorated. Well obviously. You place all of your things on the bed and Kise looks at you. Satsuki notices him staring at you and smirk.

"Kise, you're drooling, and now you have to leave! I'm going to hang out with my new roomie!" She playfully says and forces Kise out of your room.

"So y/n, how do you like the university so far?" She says and sits down in her pink bed. She's so gorgeous. Long pink hair. A big cup-size. Cute face, and very bubbly. You notice that you got caught up in your thoughts and laugh awkwardly.

"I like it, quite big", you say and scratch the back of your head. You pick up the pillow from your bed and was about to put bed sheets on when you smell a men's perfume all over it. You look over at Satsuki with curious eyes.

"So, who's your boyfriend?" You ask and raise your eyebrow. She just shakes her head.

"Boyfriends?" She still shakes her head.

"Boytoy?" Her face is getting redder and redder, then the door flung open.

"Oi, Satsuki", He turns to your side and your eyes meet. Omg, he's hot. Deep blue eyes, just like his hair, tanned skin, tall, muscular and overall very attractive. You notice his perfume and look at Satsuki with raised eyebrows. Damn, this boy is fine! This is your boy toy?! Lucky girl.

"You like what you see, new girl?" His voice is dark and husky. Don't try to play me in front of her.

"I've seen better", you say and smirk.

"Tch" he says and inspects you up and down. A smirk appears on his lips.

"I guess I have to find another sleeping place. Bye". He wanders off and Satsuki runs after.

"Dai-chan, don't scare the new girl, you baka!" He just laughs and walks away. Aomine... nice name. She comes back and closes the door behind her.

"That's NOT my boy toy. He's my childhood friend, and he usually goes here to sleep to skip classes". She says and rubs the back of her head.

"Really?" You say and wink.

"Yeah really!" She laughs. She helps you unpack your things and after two hours you were finally done. Deserving a treat after helping you, you and Satsuki went to the cafeteria to buy boba-tea. Walking back to the dorms you see a pair of eyes in the corner of your eyes. His eyes. 

~~~~~

The first chapter is done. 

I write that they are older since I'm older and I would feel weird to write about younger people... SO they attend the university ;) THis fanfic is to all the people who watched the show, when they were younger, and want them to age with us ;)