16. Ruby

~Warning: Alcohol, trigger, force~

It was Friday, and finally, the week was over. You started it by being hungover as hell and missing out on practice. And now you find yourself hanging out with Akashi. The Akashi. How did this happen? You're sitting in his big, luxurious room. He got a big window where you can see almost the whole yard. He must be crazy rich. He doesn't share the room with anybody, and his room is on the top floor. He has a big bookshelf on one side of the wall, and in front of the window is a big chessboard-table made out of marble. Beautiful.

"Do you play chess?" he asks and looks at you.

"No, I've only tried it when I was younger, but I don't really know how to play" you blush a little.

"I see... Then I'll teach you". The two of you sit down on each side of the table. The chess pieces are beautifully carved. You sat there for what felt like forever. He smells like fresh cotton. His hands are gentle and warm. He touches your hands once in a while helping you know where to move the pieces. A loop of your h/c hair falls out, and he gently brushes it behind your ear. You feel your cheeks heat up and you can see a smirk on his lips. 

"So what do you want to eat?"

"Well I like pizza, but I don't know if it will go with the wine" you laugh and he chuckles.

"If you want pizza we get pizza" He ordered your favorite pizza and one for himself. He seemed pretty relaxed, and chill even though he was a bit intimidating. He watches you, every breath, movement, and reaction.

The pizza arrives and the two of you sit down on the couch by the tv, and Akashi brings more wine, beer, and soda. He returns to the kitchen again then after a few minutes he comes back with two cocktails.

"fancy," You say and wink. You take the red cocktail and take a sip. It's perfectly sweet and sour. You smile at the nice taste and he chuckles. 

"You look like a kid who just got candy" he chuckles again. 

"Well, this tastes just like candy!" You say excitingly. He takes a sip out of his drink and just watches you. A few minutes later, there's a knock on the door. Smoothly, Akashi gets up and opens. Pizza. You can almost feel your stomach screaming for food. He brings it over and sits down next to you. Then you dig in. 

You finished eating the pizza and you felt stuffed, and a bit tipsy after all the drinks, beer, and wine. Akashi moves closer and brings his arm around your shoulders. He starts a movie on the tv, even though he's only watching you. Softly, he plays with your hair. So nice. You rest your head on his shoulder and relax. His hand is not stroking your arm, and back, down to your waist. His touches are sweet but venomous. He leans in and kisses your neck, quickly he finds your weak-spot and roughly kisses it. He bites you and down your neck, and it feels both good and hurts at the same time. Strongly, he lifts you up in his lap and crashed his lips onto yours. You can feel the whole room spinning, and you feel yourself getting weaker. You deepen the kiss and his hungry hands travel all over your body. You're lost. He kisses you down to your collar bones, and you moan, making him smirk. You liked his touches but it just wasn't the same. He tugs your shirt and you snap back to reality. 

"I-I-I'm sorry, I can't do this" You feel tears threatening to fall. Scared of the man in front of you. Who's arms you're embraced in. 

"You sure?" 

"Yes, I don't want to" He lets you go, but you can see a tint of anger in his eyes. 

"Then you can leave y/n, I have other things to attend to now" he coldly says and leaves the room. The tears start to roll down your cheeks. You quietly leave his room and feel so sad. Like you have done something wrong. You walk down the stairs and everything's spinning. You reach the last couple of stairs and meet two curious eyes. And you feel yourself falling. 

You open your eyes and you're in a room you don't really recognize. Weakly you look around and it feels like the whole room is a roller- coaster. 

"Good morning, princess" you look to your left and see a smirking Imayoshi in a chair. Oh no

"I gotta go" you try to stand up, but can't

"Princess needs her rest" He smirks and walks closer. 

"So princess, what happened to you?" He stares at you with his analyzing eyes. 

"I-I-I don't have to tell you," You say and feel the sadness coming over you again. 

"You did pass out in the staircase, and lucky you, I was there to catch you". 

"Ehm, thanks" you blush and cover yourself with his bedsheets. 

"So you and Akashi must have gone at it pretty hard" he smirks and look at your neck. Damn it. Of course he left marks... 

"What do you want..." you sigh and look at the mischiefous boy infront of you. 

"let's just say you owe me one, princess" his face wears a smug smile. He borrows you a shirt and you put it on. It's oversized on you. Walking slowly you leave his room and meet a pair of deep blue eyes. Oh shit. You eyes widen at the sight and you see that his eyes are full of anger. Shi, shit, shit, shit, shit. The eyes shift from you, too the smug boy behind you. He turns around and leave their dorm. You quickly follow him but its like he vanished. Damn it... You run around looking for him, searching the whole university. Where the hell did you go? You Suddelnly remember Momoi telling you that he usually hangs out at the roomtop. You walk to the staircase and head up towards the roof. You finally get up and look for him. It so high. You suddenly hear a dark caught, turn around and see Aomine. 

"Nothing happened with Imashiyo, I promise" You say and look into his eyes. 

"Your neck tells me otherwise". He's about to leave, but you grab his arm and try to make him stay. 

"Then who left the marks?" He says coldly. 

"Aomine-" 

"You know what never mind" He says and tear his arm out of your grip. 

"I was so drunk, that I passed out in the staircase..." You whisper and caught Aomine's attention. 

"I was hanging with Akashi, eating pizza, drinking, just having a chill time... Then suddenly... I realized I had too mush to drink... and "You have to take a few breaths so your voice wont shake. "Then suddenly he was kissing me and... I kissed back..." 

"So you slept with Akashi? And you get sad when I make out with someone else?" He shakes his head and starts walking away. 

"No, I didn't. I didn't want to. So he got angry, and I left and Imayoshi caught me when I passed out..." You whisper, not sure that he heard the last part. He just keeps walking. You turn around and the tears stream down your face. Once again, I'm all alone

-------

So , finally another chapteeer, this and next week are my final exams until like June, so finally I'll be able to relax a little xD