30.His eyes

You wake up on the couch in the arms of Itadori. His face is gentle and he's breathing camly. You peck him on his cheek and a sleepy smile is plastered on his face. His hair is messy and his neck is marked with your hickeys. I bet I look like that too. Itadori was comforting, safe and gentle. You wished that your heart could have been with him. But your heart was still in Tokyo. Stolen, broken and shattered. Should I stay in Kyoto? And be with Itadori? The school seems nice, and the basketball team is good. I'll miss Momoi and my team. I guess I'll miss Kise, and kagami... Tetsuya and his team... You sigh and look at Itadori with a sad smile. He is so genuine. Your thoughts get interrupted by your phone ringing. Sakura.

"YA Y/N, We have a train to catch today!" She screams on the other side of the phone. Guess I have to go back... for now at least. Itadori follows you to your hotel and helps you with your packing, he embraces you and you stand in his arms for a few minutes, just appreciating his warmth.

"You better not forget me" he says jokingly and you chuckle.

"How could I forget the one who bought me my favorite noodles?" You say and laugh.

"Aishh, you" he says and ruffles your hair.

"Don't forget me either" You say and your eyes meet. Sayonara Itadori.

"Text me on your way back, yeah?" He says. You kiss him on the cheek and walk to Sakura. She looks happy and full of mischief.

"Ya, what's up with your face?" You say and furry your eyebrows

"Beauty" The two of you laugh and get on the train.

"So are you prepared?" She says and looks at your with concerned eyes.

"I don't know..."

"Did Itadori-kun make you forget Ahomine for a little while at least" She winks and you playfully hit her shoulder.

"Yes... " You mumble and blush.

"What about you and Noah?" You wink and she smiles proudly.

"I'll pay him a visit next time I'm in Kyoto" You fist bump and laugh. Sakura really is good company. You talked the whole train ride home, and Sakura made livestories. Does she think she's an influencer? It's cute. Arriving at Tokyo main station you bid your farwell and you walk home. You inhale the chill air and let your mind get lost in your thoughts. Itadori, what are you doing now? Will I like Kyoto better? Or am I just running away? I just bonded with Sakura... But can I manage to be here in Tokyo? See him at practice? Meet him in the dorm... I don't know... A heavy sigh escape your throat and you come back to reality.

"YA Y/N" You hear a loud shout coming from the direction you're walking, from outside your campus. Damn it. A crying Satsuki is running up to you, and throw herself in your arms.

"are-are you changing university? Are you changing team?!" She says and look at you with her puppy eyes. Aiish that Sakura made sure they would greet me.

"Momoi, i'm tired, so can we talk another time?" you walk past her and past the Serin-team as well as Kise. You needed to make the decision on your own, without their opinions. The silence is sad, shocked and intense.

"Are you running away?" You hear Kise yell behind you. You stop for a little while, but start walking again. Kise's words were true.

"Ya y/n" Kise keeps calling you. And you can hear him getting closer. You get into the empty university, right it's a short break right now, I guess most have gone home. Kise grabs your shoulder forcing you to turn around.

"Y/n, please"

"I don't want to talk right now, I'm tired Kise-kun" you say and smile sheepishly.

"Please don't leave because of that Aho" He says and look at you with concerned eyes.
"If I leave, it wont be because of him" You smile and start walking again.

"Grab a coffee tomorrow? He asks you, with a sad tone.

"Of Course, senpai" You say and he chuckles. You're finally alone again. It was hard being back. You reach the dark blue dorms and head towards your dorm. You can see from a far, the bluenett sitting outside your room. He's leaning towards the wall, head facing the roof. He looks empty. You take a deep breaths, be strong. You come closer and he tilt his head your way. His eyes widen a little when he sees you. And he's about to say something, but then he sees your cold eyes. He looks tired. He got bags under his eyes. Face paler than usually, eyes tired and pleading, his hair is messy. He looks broken. You pick up your keys and fumble opening the lock.

"Please, y/n, I'm sorry, I'm a fucking idiot" His voice breaks, making your inside hurt, but you have to ignore it. He's the reason you're broken. It's his own fault.

"yes you are" Your about to close the door, when he block it with his hand, making a small crack sound. DID I BREAK HIS HAND.

"Why in hell would you put your hand, aiishshh Baka" You carefully grab his wrist and look at his hand. It's blue and red. Not good. You roll your eyes, and lead him into your room, close the door and he sits down in your bed, facing the floor. You put down your bags and get a towel with cold water. You sit down in front of him and pat his injured hand. These wounds aren't just from today. Why is he sad when he's the reason it happened? His eyes are full of pain and guilt. Tears fall from his eyes. You stare at him in shock. He's crying. The heartless monster is crying and all you want to do is comfort him. You wipe the tears from his cheeks, using your thumbs. He meets your eyes and your drowning again. Drowning in his eyes. He leans in, and you lean in too. Your lips are only inches away