5. The game

You wake up early, excited for the game. To get a good start to the day, you start with your yoga and stretches. Sitting down with crossed legs and a straight upper body, you inhale a deep breath and exhale. You take 10 deep breaths in that sitting position. Then you change into a hip stretch, you can feel your hips being a bit tight so you take 10 deep breaths, stretching both sides. Then it's time for your hamstrings. You straighten your legs and feel the tightness. Stupid legs, why are you always so tight... After two minutes on each leg, they feel warm and relaxed. You're soon done, so like you always do, you end it with 'Downward facing dog'. You push into the stretch, with your bottom towards the door. You stay in that position for a while. And decide to do one more stretch, the 'cat and cow' stretch. So you get down on your knees and hands. You start with pushing your back upwards, then you arch your back. The door swung open, and you look back. Seeing Aomine looking at your bosom you quickly stop your stretching and, stare at him with death glares.
"Have you ever heard of knocking?" you say and stare at the perv in front of you. Aomine damn you.
"Well if I would have knocked, I wouldn't have had such a nice view" he smirks and you feel the irritation grow inside you.
"You suck, you know that," You say and go into the bathroom and lock the door. You wash your face, put on a little mascara, and fix your hair. Ready for the game. You fistbump your own reflection and walk out of the bathroom. A sleeping Aomine is lying in your bed and you just roll your eyes. I ain't got time for this, I have to go. You take your bag with your basketball stuff and head towards the gym. You were facing a good team from Kyoto. You reach the gym, and see that there's nobody there yet, so you take out your basketball and start dribbling towards the basket, then you shoot and of course score. You take the ball again and dribble around. After about 10 minutes Coach Taiko and Satsuki enter.

" Ohayogozaimasu," You say and bow.

"Already here warming up," Coach Taiko asks.
"Yeah, It's been a while since I had a game, so I'm very excited"
"I'm happy to see that we have such an ambitious player in our team" Coach Taiko says.
"Arigato" You smile brightly and bow. Satsuki and the coach go to the bench and prepare. After 5 more minutes of dribbling, the other girls arrive. And you can see up on the audience seats, there's a guy with pink hair watching you. How long has he been there? You blush a little, then walk towards the changing rooms with Anji.
"How are you today Anji" You ask.
"I'm so excited! You and I are going to rule" she says and laugh.
"Haha yes, let's own this game" you wink and join her laughing.

"Gather around ladies. Today we're facing a tough team, Kyoto University. They are famous for their defense and quick counterattack. Last time, they won with 3 points, and today we're going to kick their asses!" Coach Taiko hypes you up.
"GO TEAM" Satsuki yells.
"GO TEAM" The whole team answers.

You put on your black uniform, and the whole team walks out on the court. The crowd is cheering, and almost all seats are taken. Oh shit, That's a lot of people! You start to feel a bit nervous, but excited. You smile towards Anji. Sakura stands beside you with a frown on her face.
"Hey, Sakura, I know you don't like me, but I'm excited to play with you, you're a good Power Forward" You smile and she just nods in response. The Judge blows the whistle.
"Get to your positions" he yells and it's time to play. You're the Small Forward, which means you are a little bit everywhere on the court. You take both long and short shots. Anji is obviously a Shooting Guard with her amazing shots. Mika point guard with her analyzing skills, Niko center, since she's very tall and a good defensive player. The other team's players are generally very tall, the shortest one is a few centimeters taller than you. Ohh boy. You start to feel the adrenaline pump up and a smile appears on your lips. Let's kick some ass.

The judge throws the ball in the air and the game is on, Nino wins the ball and quickly dribbles and it's on. She passes the ball to Mika and you're all in your positions. You run creating an opening, Mika sees your plan and passes the ball to you and you easily catch it, jump and make the shot. The ball goes in and the crowd cheers. You run back to defenses, and the Kyoto girls are fast to counter. You and Sakura completely cover your side and they can't get past, you see them going for a pass and, you steal the ball, with swift, smooth movements you are past 3 of them. You see Anji running on the other side, and you know her plan. You dibble past the other one and pass Anji. She shoots and scores a 3-pointer. The two of you run back and its defenses again. They score and it's your turn to attack, you dribble with the ball, pass it to Mika, She passes it to Nino, who passes it to Sakura who scores. After 20 minutes it's the first break. Your team is leading with 10 points.

"This is exactly what I'm talking about girls! Let's keep this up. They will probably change their defense and block you y/n, with two players." You nod and it's time to go back again. The game starts and just as Coach Taiko predicted, there are two girls blocking you, you can barely move. But you trust your team. Frustration builds up for every move. They block the others and counterattack, scores. It's break again and you have equal scores now.

"Come on team! We need to step up!" Coach Taiko yells.
"y/n, I want you to be everywhere, run as much as you can and create openings. Try to get past them". Yeah. Cause that was soo easy... You nod and head out to the court. It's the last round. You look up in the crowd and see Kise, Aomine, and his team. Just great... NO snap out of it. YOU CAN DO IT AND YOU WILL. You hype up yourself and prepare yourself for giving it your all. I'll crush you. Nino wins the ball and it's you're on offenses. You run towards the basked and see the girls that are going to block you. Not today. Nino passes Mika, and you give her a look, you completely change direction going out to the side as fast as you can. The two players can't keep up. Mika passes you the ball and you make a long shot and scores. 3-points. You quickly run back to counterattack. You feel all your muscles being pumped with adrenaline and nothing can stop you. It's like everyone's running in slow motion. You break their attack and quickly dribble past all of their players and scores. The crowd cheer and you see your coach and Satsuki looking shocked. You smirk and run back to defenses.  You're leading with 3 points, and the clock is ticking.

2 minutes left on the clock, Kyoto scores a three-pointer and you're equal. They break your counter and they are domination. We have to break it. Mika shows the number 3 with her fingers, and the team is ready. Let's go-to formation 3. You smirk and you see that Anji does the same.

"THREE" Mika yells and Anji runs to the other side of the court, leaving the defenses. You take a deep breath and it's time. Like nothing could stop you, you steal the ball. The Kyoto-team runs and blocks Anji and the other players. You're around the middle of the court and it's only a few seconds left. You don't have an opportunity to pass. I have to shoot, and I have to score. You stop running and stand completely still. You take a deep breath and get into position to shoot. Three girls run towards you, ready to block. Relax. You jump and shoot the ball. Everything is completely silent. All eyes on the ball. You bite your lower lip, to hold back your smile. The ball goes perfectly into the basket and Anji runs to you and hugs you. 

"WE WON" She cheers.
"YES," You laugh and smile brightly. Your teammates come up to you.
"Nice shot," Sakura says then walks away. You line up and thank the other team, and walk into the changing room.

"Girls, this was a great match, the first game for the season and we beat one of our rivals. This game's queen on the field goes to our newcomer y/n!" You look happy but confused. He takes out a small basketball from his bag and writes your name on it, and today's game.
"Here" He gives it to you and you smile like a child who just got candy.
"All of you were great out there, and played like a true team! Now enjoy your weekend and I'll see you on Monday" He leaves the changing room. You and Anji walk out together and talk happily. Out in the corridor, you see the three Kyoto-girls waiting, leaning on the wall.
"Hey you," One of them says. You look at them confused and point at yourself.
"Yes you," She says and you walk over to them.
"Who are you?" She asks.
"I'm y/n, and you bow" They chuckle a bit at your action and look you up and down.
"We'll beat you next time, come girls" and the three girls walk off and you walk to Anji. Satsuki joins you and the three of you walk to your dorms.

--- 

Another one doneee, 

Hope you like it so far! Now more and more drama will evolve Mohahaha