8. Headache

-Strong language, trigger. 

You wake up feeling like you have to puke. So you run-up, and into the bathroom. The sourness of your puke makes you feel so unfresh. You wash your face and brush your teeth. And you notice that you're not wearing any makeup. Did I manage to take off my makeup? But I had the strangest dream that Aomine did it... But that can't be right. He's not that kind of guy. You brush the idea out of your mind and sit down on the bathroom floor. Luckily you had a big t-shirt in the bathroom so your change out of yesterday's dress and into the shirt. It was a huge blue shirt, and it went down to the middle of your thighs. It belongs to the guy you used to date. It is weird that I still wear his shirt? Nah, who doesn't love an oversized shirt? You can hear Momoi coming into your door and you walk out of the bathroom. To your surprise, she's not alone. Tetsuya and Kagami is with her. Standing there in only the big t-shirt you blush. 

"Ohayogozaimasu!" You say and bow, trying to cover your blush. 

"Ohayo!" Tetsuya answers and bows so he accidentally heads bump you. The both of you rub your head, and you feel dizzy again. You carefully sit down and rub your temples. Momoi and Tetsuya sit down in her bed and start talking. 

"Can I sit?" Kagami asks and points beside you. You nod in response.

"So are you and Kise a thing?" He asks and looks at you. 

"NO, or I don't think so," You say awkwardly. 

"Well.." The door flung open and Kise appears, with big bags in his hand. Kagami looks at you and raises his eyebrow. You just shake your head and look up at Kise. 

"Ohayo Kise-san"

"Ohayo y/n-micchi, I brought you breakfast!" He smiles happily and walks to your desk and puts out a lot of stuff. Fruit, yogurt, smoothies, berries, milk, croissants. 

"Omg, Kise-san, how much do you think I eat?" you laugh. 

"well I didn't know what you liked, so I bought a little bit of everything" The door opens and a yawing Aomine enters, confused he stops and looks around the room. 

"Why is everyone here?" He says. 

"Why are you wondering?" Kise answers coldly.

"Well, this is my sleeping place, and it's annoying with a lot of people here," he says and climbs into your bed, and lays down behind you and Kagami. Kise's eyes are filled with irritation. 

"Siiince everyone's here, we can all have breakfast together?" Momoi asks. 

"Good idea Momoi!" You smile and give Kise puppy eyes. 

"Fine," he says and everyone takes something to eat. You sit down on the floor, and Kise sits next to you. 

"How are you feeling?" he asks. 

"Well, like a hangover usually feels" you laugh embarrassed. 

"Did you get home safely last night?"

"Well, I think so? I'm here and I'm fine" You smile awkwardly and take a sip from your smoothie. He stares suspiciously at Aomine and Momoi looks at you. Oh no. 

"Now I would like to shower so everyone has to leave," Momoi says and looks at you. 

"wait me too?" You ask confused. 

"Everyone except you" She smiles brightly and drags the others out of the room, quickly closes and locks the door. She then sits down in front of you and smirks. 

"So you and Aomine?" she winks. 

"haha, what do you mean?" You ask. 

"Don't try and hide it, there's something there and I know it! But there's something with Kise as well... And Kagami? Girl, you're on fire!" She says and claps her hands. Guess she just loves drama..

"Promise you won't tell?" You ask her. 

"Promise" 

You tell her all about the party, well what you can remember and your so-called dream. Then she burst out laughing. 

"y/n, that wasn't a dream, you guys did make out" she giggles. 

"Waiiit how do you know?" You look at her suspiciously. You feel the memories coming back about the kiss. 

"Dai-chan and I are childhood friends, remember?" She smirks. Aiishh that Baka... 

"Right...." 

After relaxing in bed for an hour you and Momoi decide to go into town. You change into cute jeans-shorts, an oversized t-shirt that you tug down in your shorts, and you match it with jewelry, a cute handbag, and sunglasses. Momoi's wearing a cute dress. The two of you walk out of the dorm and head out of the University. You walk past a group of girls, and you recognize them. Oh no. 

"Momoi, those are the girls who were taking videos or photos of me and Akashi-kun" you whispered. 

They come up to the two of you and block your way. You can see Aomine and his team a little bit from you guys, and Kise sitting with Kasamatsu just a few meters away. You caught their attention. Great... 

"So little miss y/n" The girl with raven hair down to her lower back, and mean green eyes says. 

"That's me hehe " you awkwardly answer. You're tired so you don't want any drama. 

"The little bitch that thinks she has it all" She continues. 

"Yep, that's me" You answer back, getting annoyed. Now you caught Aomines and his teammate's attention as well.

"You just like to play around, playing all innocent with Kise-san. But we all know what you are don't we?" she says viciously. 

"Please enlighten me, you mighty Medusa"  you answer back with sarcasm, getting death glares from her. 

"You're an insecure skank who sleeps around as soon as she gets the chance" 

"Oh no, you got me.." you say with extreme sarcasm and roll your eyes. You start walking and Momoi follows you, she got an excited but "omg what did you do" look on her face. 

"We saw you with Akashi-san, and we have photos," She says confidently. 

"Owe you want me to sign them? Next time just come up and ask if you want a photo" You smirk and see her face getting angrier and angrier. 

"You're a stupid slut, and I hope Kise-san truly sees you for that." With those words, 'Medusa' and her gang walks away. You just shrug your shoulders and start walking again. Momoi links her arm with yours and starts skipping. 

"I didn't know you were such a badass!" she fangirls. 

"Well there's a lot you don't know, but I'm sure you will soon enough" you laugh and the two of you walk out of campus. 

-Meanwhile-'

"Kise, are you alright? Kasamatsu asks. 

"Yeah, why?" Kise answers with annoyance in his voice. 

"You literally look like you want to punch someone"

"Well, I do." With that, he gets up and walks towards the gym. 

"So Aomine, have you tapped her yet?" Imayoshi smirks. 

"What?" Aomine raises his eyebrow.

"You're drooling over her, so I just guessed you would have made a move already, both you and I like fisty girls" he smirks again. 

"She seems to be too much of a drag" Aomine yawns and lays down on the bench. 

"Really," Imayoshi says with mischief written all over his face.

------

Jealousyyyyyy