10. Lollipop (L)

-Strong language, sexual content , little lemon-ish-

You're feeling sad so you decide to go to the convenience store next to campus and buy pocky, soda, and lollipops. When you come out you meet a big purple-headed guy, who seems gloomy, you offer him a lollipop. And he looks at you with big eyes.

"Murasakibara likes you," He says and takes the lollipop.

"Haha, arigato" You blush and start walking back to campus. Murasakibara follows you. You wait for him and the two of you walk together.

"Do you attend the University of Miracles too?" You ask him while chewing on a pocky,

"Yeah, Yosen," He says and stares at your pocky. You hand him a pocky and he takes out the lollipop and eats the pocky.

"I'm y/n, by the way". You smile towards the very large man.

"Thanks for the lollipop y/n" You walk past a café with bubble tea and you decide you want that too.

"I'm going in here to buy a drink, you want to come?"

"Sure, they have the best Mango-bubble tea here" The two of you walk in and order two mango-flavored ones. When you're about to leave, you see Kise in the corner of your eye, sitting with the one and only Medusa. Really Kise really?

You take a sip of the tea and the flavors harmonize in your mouth. It's like you're walking on rainbows.

"OMG it tastes like rainbows"

"Told you that they are the best" His expression is proud. You walk towards the Yosen part of the University and sit down by a big tree. You take out your snacks, and candy and sit and eat together. It's quiet but not awkward. Something about his presence just made you feel at ease. You finished the goodies, and it was time for practice.

"Next time, I buy you snacks," He says and walks away. Cute.

You hurried to your room. And changed into your workout clothes. You had just put on your shirt when Aomine entered the room.

"Momoi-chan isn't here so you can leave," you say coldly. You hear the door closing and you think he left. In hurry, you turn around and walk right into his chest. In shock, you look up at him and are about to say something when he kisses you. His soft lips on yours. You can't stop yourself from answering the kiss. He pulls you closer and deepens the kiss. Mint. Lifts you up and lets you down on your desk. He's standing in between your legs. You tangle your legs around him, and his right-hand travels up and down your thigh. He comes closer and closer to where your panties are beneath your shorts and your breathing becomes unsteady. He notices your reaction and smirk. He breaks the kiss and starts kissing your jaw, down on your neck. You try to hold in your moan, but he notices you holding back, and starts kissing your neck more roughly. He finds your weak spot. And you can't hold back your moan anymore.

"louder" He whispers into your ear. His voice is husky and it sends shivers down your spine. He lifts you up and carries you to the bed where he sits down with you in his lap. You place one hand in his hair and the other one on his muscular chest. Now it's my turn. You rain kisses on his neck down to his collarbone, you find his weak spot and smirk. You start sucking on his weak spot and a husky, low, moan escapes his lips.

"fuck" he moans and swiftly lays you down in bed beneath him. He goes down to your legs and starts kissing the inside of your thigh, kissing higher and higher. You feel yourself getting warmer and warmer. He reads all the signs your body's giving. He returns to your neck and starts kissing it again. One of his hands gently travels over your chest, and the other one he's playing with your pantie line. You're consumed by his every touch. And his burning lips. His hand gently strokes over your panties, and you feel yourself burning. Burning for him.

"You like that?" He whispers with his husky voice. He looks into your eyes, and you see that his are full of Lust, and yours are filled with pleasure.  You're too focused on trying to breathe slowly to answer him. He smirks and once again caresses the parts of you that are screaming for his touch.

"I asked you if you like that?" He whispers and starts kissing your neck.

"Dai-iki..." You moan, and you can hear him breathing faster. You let your hand travel over his chest and down to the line of his boxer. You can feel his abs tense up by your touch. He returns to your lips and it becomes a hot mess of makeout. He presses his body against yours and you can feel that he's excited. You drag your hand up and down his back and tangle your legs around his waist. I want you. You give in to his touches completely and let your moan escape one after another, making  Aomine rougher and rougher.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door, and your moments been ruined. Quickly you get away from him and run into the bathroom. Someones knocking again. You fix your hair and makeup real fast and take your workout bag.

"Not a sound!" you whisper to him and open the door.

"Ohayo, I thought I could walk you to practice," Kise says. He inspects you and raises an eyebrow.

"Ohayo, man I'm already late, let us hurry! I was out buying snacks and forgot about the time!" You drag him with you and close the door. What have I done...

-------------

Soooo, another heated moment ;) interrupted again whuuut....