19. Date

You put on a cute dress and fix your hair and makeup. You match your dress with your favorite bag and look at the time. Five minutes to go. You brush your teeth one last time, then there's a knock on the door. It's him. You open the door and see a very hot Aomine. All dressed in black. You look him up and down and can feel your cheeks heat up. HOT. A smirk forms on his lips and he chuckles.

"You look beautiful," he says and gives you a confident smile.

"you're not looking so bad yourself" you wink and walk past him.

"So where are we going?" You ask and his face is full of mischief.

"Well that my lady, is a secret" he smirks and starts walking. You walk beside him and take in the smell of his perfume. So inviting. You smile and you can see in the corner of your eye that he's looking at you. He chuckles and the two of you keep walking. You hear people whispering, talking when the two of you pass them. He leads you outside and you see Aomine's team looking at you. Imashiyo has a smug smile on his lips.

He leads you out of campus.

"So," he says awkwardly.

"So" you answer and laugh a little

"I thought we start with getting something to drink, and after that, I want to bring you somewhere".

"Ohh sounds good" you blush and walk closer to his so your arms are touching. The weather is pleasant, birds are singing and the trees are colorful. You reach the café and go inside. He orders for the two of you, and you wait outside. He comes out after around five minutes and hands your favorite drink to you. Slowly, the two of you walk towards the park. He tells you all about his big games and you can't help but smile.

"What about you?" He asks and looks at you with curious eyes while taking a sip of his coffee.

"Ehm well, I moved here this year, I'm from (Your country), where I lived with my family" You continue to tell him about yourself and you can see that he is sincerely interested.

You walked through the entrance of the park and it's beautiful. Pink and white cherry blossom trees, A long river that the tree follows. You look around, taking in the idyllic view. This is so beautiful. While you're watching the trees, Aomine is watching you, taking in every reaction and smile that is plastered on your face. He chuckles and takes your hand.

"Come, we're not there yet". Walking hand in hand, deeper into the blossom, you can see a small little bridge out in the lake, he lets go of your hand and puts out a blanket on the bridge and a picnic basket. WHERE DID HE HIDE THAT???? He sits down and pats on the spot beside him, you sit down beside him and can't stop staring at him.

"I known I'm hot but you don't have to stare" he winked. 

"The arrogant, Pervy Aomine, turns out to be quite the romantic" You wink and you can see a tint of red on his cheeks.

"Tch, I'm everyone's dream so of course, I'm romantic" And the blush lingers on his cheeks. You chuckle slightly and kiss him on the cheek, making Aomine smile. The sun hit his tanned skin and he closes his eyes, breathing in the air. He looks genuinely happy and relaxed. You look out over the lake and feel a warmth in your body, and butterflies jumping around in your stomach. SO this is how it feels to be in love? You look over at the blunette who looks at his phone smiling, curiously you look at his phone, and it's a picture of you from just a few seconds ago.

"Hey, why did you take that?" You pout. He chuckles and a big smirk forms on his lips.

"If you only knew" He winks and starts laughing. You just shake your head and laugh at his silliness. Perv.

Aomine opens the basket and takes out chocolate-dipped strawberries, your favorite cake, and grapes. He places it between you, and you look at him with big excited eyes. He chuckles at your expression, he hands you a strawberry that you eat right away. You can see him watching your lips while you eat it.

"You're quite sexy, you know that?" He says and you blush and start laughing awkwardly.

"Of course I am," You say jokingly and laugh. Aomine takes a strawberry and eats it slowly. How can someone eat a strawberry so... so... hot... Aomine smirk when he sees you watching him.

"You're not so bad your self Ahomine" you wink and an attractive smile appear on his face.

"Not so bad? I'm a sex god, Even the gods are jealous of my Sexiness" He says and you break out in laughter. He also laughs and you feel so happy and relaxed. Maybe I can allow myself to fall? You take a sip of your drink and Aomine picks out a spoon and takes a piece of the cake.

"Open up" He feeds you the cake and you giggle at the amazing flavor and he laughs.

"THe almighty, Queen B, is actually a little cutie" he laughs and you pout. You dip your finger in the dessert and wipe it on his face. He looks at you with smug eyes, and you smirk.
"Oh no, my hand slipped," You say and give him puppy eyes.
"THen you can help me clean it up?" He leans in and kisses your neck. A little bit startled you look at him with analyzing eyes. Then you smirk.
"Well, it would be a waste of a good desert otherwise" You lean in and lick it away from his Cheek, and slightly biting his lip.

"FOr being such a salty person, you taste kind of sweet" You wink and take a sip of your drink. You can see Aomine biting his bottom lip and he takes a sip of his coffee. The date continues and it's starting to get dark.

"Y/n," he says and takes out a little sparkly box.

"what?" You ask confused. He opens the box, and in it is a necklace, it's a moon, and a blue rhinestone in it, the same color as his eyes. You look at it with wide eyes and back at him.

"Turn around so I can put it on you" You turn around, and his warm fingers travel off your neck, and you shiver.

"Thank you Daiki, it's beautiful" You smile brightly and give him a hug.

"No problem" the two of you head back to campus and to your room. You didn't want the date to be over.

"Momoi, is with Tetsuya if you want to come in for a while?" You say and he follows you in and closes the door.

"Gladly" he whispers into your ear.

-----------

Finally doooone, it's  been two weeks now with exams, gotta love University