23. fallen

That was it. You had fallen for the pervy, arrogant Aomine. The way he talked, walked, his perfume and kisses. You were drawn to him in so many ways. His low, husky morning voice. You're lying in your bed, with his warm, protective arms around you, like nothing can hurt you. He nestles his face in your neck and kisses it softly. 

"Good morning princess" he whispers, sending shivers down your spine. 

"Good morning Dai-chan" you answer and you can feel him smile through the kisses. 

"Dai-chan we have to get up so we'll be in time for class, and I need to shower" 

"Nooo, let's skip" He whines. You sigh and get out of his arms, walking to the bathroom. You leave the door slightly open and get an idea. You undress and sigh loudly. You throw your clothes out in your bedroom.

"Then I guess. I have to shower alone" in a few seconds, an undressed Aomine is standing behind you, letting his hand fall on your waist. 

"Well, I'm not that mean, so I'm letting you shower alone" He smirks and the two of you walk into the shower. 

----Fast forward----

You walk out of your class and stretch your neck. You felt so tired and wanted to go back to Aomine. Two golden eyes, meet you as you leave the classroom and you smile. 

"Kise-kun" 

"y/n-icchi" He says happily and walk beside you. 

"Let's go and buy some coffee!" He says and you nod, you really needed some caffeine. You happily chatted on your way, walking past both Akashi and Imayoshi. You see Aomines whole team, but no Aomine. He must have skipped class...

"How is your ankle?" He asks and slows down his pace. 

"Hehe, It still hurts, but it's nice to walk without crutches" you laughed and he smiled. 

"Well, you could have just said the word, and I would have carried you all around campus " he winks. You laugh at his silliness and cuteness. 

"My hero" You laugh and he pats you on the head. You reach the cafe and you see a tall, tanned bluenette and a black-haired girl walking from afar. Kind of looks like Aomine? Damn it, stop thinking about him. Kise orders two frappuccinos and the two of you leave again. You're chatting happily and you really feel that you've missed him. Lately, you've only hung out with Aomine, and before that, you and Kise had a fight. But now everything was all good. And you liked it, like it was from the start. Bubbly, energetic and fun. Kise kept telling jokes, making you burst out in laughter, causing the people you walk by look at the two of you. After ten minutes of walking, you reach a makeup store and see a really nice red shade of lipstick. You stop and look at it. 

"You would look so good in that one" Kise says and points at the one you're looking at. 

"You think so?" You ask happily. 

"Yes, And I'm always right when it comes to these things! So let's go in and buy it! You walk in and pick up the lipstick, you also find some sheet mask, and a small perfume that you really liked. Kise also found a perfume and sheet masks. He takes the product from you and goes to the cashier. She looks at the two of you and smiles. 

"You're such a pretty couple, and it seems like you're happy together too," She says cheerily and you're about to deny it when Kise answers. 

"Ahh, arigato, Sadly this princess hasn't chosen me yet, but I enjoy every minute I get with her," He says, and the cashier shrieks. 

"Such a sweetheart, I wish you the best" She waves to the two of you and you leave. You can feel your cheeks burning up, and Kise laughs at your reaction. 

" I meant what I said. I'm happy every minute I get with you!" The sun shines on his angelic face, and he looks beautiful. You don't know what to answer so you just nod and bite your bottom lip. Kise chuckle and the two of you walk back to campus. 

"So what do I owe you for the products?" You ask picking up your wallet. 

"It's a gift from me so nothing" He smiles. 

"But it was so expensive!" 

"Girl, I get a lot of money from my photoshoots," he says and poses. You laugh and he joins you. 

"Thanks for today, it was fun!" you say and smile happily. 

"Yeah, we should do it more often! "He says and embraces you. He smells nice, and his embrace is gentle but protective, warm and refreshing. You stay in the hugging position for a while, before realizing how it must look. You awkwardly break the hug and scratch the back of your neck. 

"And thanks for the gift, next time I'll buy you coffee" you wink and start walking back to your dorms. You feel happy, radiant, and relaxed. I miss hanging with Kise, It was actually very, very nice. You meet Satsuki on your way to the dorms and she smirks. You look at her with suspicion and she looks away. 

"What is it?" You ask and raise an eyebrow. 

"To think that you and Dai-chan would be dating"  She continues to smirk. 

"And?" 

"You know that he's the jealous type right?" She says and looks at you. 

"What do you mean?" 

"If he sees you hug Kise like that, I wonder what will happen?" She says and starts walking towards the dorms. You walk beside her and get lost in your head. Reaching your room, you walk into a wall, no actually a Aomine. He looks at you with suspicious eyes and you come back to reality. 

"Ahh, Dai-chan" you hug him, but he's tense. You look up at him and he smiles. 

"You do know that I'm kind of hard to miss?" 

"Yeah I noticed, I walked right into you" You winked. 

"Tch, I mean it's hard to miss that I'm standing here, what made you become so lost in your mind that you walked right into me huh? He sounded a bit jealous but tries to hide it. 

"I don't know, a little bit from today's lecture, and shopping and so on" He looks at the little pink bag you're holding and then back at you. 

"What's that?" He asks.

"Owe, A lipstick, perfume, and sheet masks," You say happily. 

"You went alone and bought that?" You start to notice his jealousy and you try to ignore it. 

"No, I met Kise, so we took a walk, and he bought it for me," You say and you can see his whole body tense up. His fist tightens and his facial expression changes. 

"So let's go inside, so I can put a mask on you, so we can have a spa" You still see some tints of anger, but his expression softens and he embraces you. "Tch". He kisses your forehead, and the two of you walk into your room. 

----------------------