4. Practice

Practice. Quickly and stressed you put on your workout clothes and run to the gym. You enter and just like yesterday. All eyes are on you. Made it! Two minutes until we start. You put your stuff on the bench, and practice begins. You smoothly do all the exercises and feel energized. Coach Taiko gathered you.
"So the lineup for Saturday's game is Sakura, Anji, Nino, Mika, and y/n". You can hear everyone gasps and shocked faces looking at you.
"But coach, no new player has ever been allowed to start in the line up" And angry Girl says. I guess it's her place I took. Whoopsie.
"Well, She isn't just a new player" Coach Taiko says.
"But coach, Sasha has proven herself" Sakura says, standing up for her teammate. Great, just great. Everyone will hate me after two practices.
"Well, this is the lineup just get over it and practice harder!" All the girls stare at you and you smile awkwardly.
In the meantime, the boys are listening.
"I sense a girl fight coming up"
"This will be fun" Aomine smirks. 

"Now girls, we will be practicing, The lineup will play against the rest of you. And it begins. He throws the ball and it starts. You're on the right side, Sakura wins the ball and starts to dribble. She looks around and sees that you're the only possible pass. She then continues to dribble but loses it, and you rush back to the defensive. Sasha dribbles with the ball towards you and is about to pass it when you steal the ball and go for a counterattack. You see two girls ready to block you, and then pass to Anji is open. Quickly you pass her and run so you can be free. Anji shoots and makes the shot. She smiles towards you, and the two of you return and get ready for defense. After 10 minutes you get a break and walk to your water bottle, which is a bit away from the rest. You slug down and see Anji coming towards you.
"We make a good team out there!" She smiles.
"Yeah, we do" You return the smile.
"I'm Anji"
"I'm y/n"
"Just ignore the looks, it will get better" She smiles and the two of you walk back to the others together.

You were finally done with practice, and you and Anji were almost the only ones that scored. You made a very good team. You took your stuff and began to walk back to your dorm. The guys are still in the gym talking to Satsuki. Coach Taiko had already left, and almost all the girls. Sakura and Sasha walk up to you, with mean-looking faces. Oh boy, this can't be good. The boys and Satsuki see the interaction and walk towards you.
" Don't think that you're someone, just because you made it to the line up" Sakura spits out.
"Yeah, you won't stay there for long" Sasha says.
"Okaydokay," you say trying to walk past.
"You think you're too good, to speak with us" Sakura begins.
"No, I just, you know what never mind" You answer holding back your irritation.
"No what were you going to say," Sakura says and the two girls block you from passing them.
"I think that If you would have practiced more, it would probably not have happened" Everyone gasps at your comment.
"And that Sakura either you suck at reading the game, or you're just too selfish to pass," You say with confidence.
"Just shut up," Sasha says and angrily walks away.
"You'll regret this" Sakura spits out and joins Sasha. You just roll your eyes and are about to walk out when Satsuki joins you.
"You know, that they will try to bring you down," she says carefully.
"Seriously, are they like five years old," You say and shake your head.
"Haha, y/n, you're truly something... Lets us get back to our dorm now" she happily says and starts talking about a new makeup brand. Behind you, the guys are following you. Analyzing your every movement.

"She interesting" The guy with glasses whispered to Aomine
"She sure is" He answered with an amused expression.

You reach your room and sight. Finally. Your phone screen light up and you see that it's a text from Kise.
"Ohh, are the two lovers texting" Satsuki teases.
"Stop it" you laugh and blush.
"He's attractive, and one of the hottest at this University," she says.
"Haha, I bet he is" You laugh.
"Not at hot as Tetsuya," Sha says with loving eyes.
"OHhhHHHhh who's this Tetsuya" You wink and wiggle your eyebrows.
"Hehe, the most amazing guy!" You laugh at her cuteness and smile.
"Maybe he will be at the part on Saturday," You ask.
"It's not really his thing"
"But you'll come, cause I don't want to go alone, and you can invite him" You wink.
"Hmm, yeah, that will work," She says and hugs her pillow. She truly has a huge crush on him.

-----

Little chapter dooone, have a few planned