29. What happens in Kyoto, stays in kyoto part 2

-Lemonish-

His name was all over your screen. You excused yourself and went to the bathroom. You sat down in the booth and the tears threaten to fall. The phone starts to ring and his name is there. Not thinking clearly you answer, putting the phone to your ear.

"Y/n?"

"Please y/n"

"Can, can we please talk I'm-" his voice breaks and you hang up before he can say more. The tears start to fall and you take a paper towel to wipe them off before it ruins your makeup. You sit there for a while before Sakura comes in.

"Y/n? Did you answer them?" She says

"Yeah" 

"How are you?"

"Been better" you say and take a deep breath.

"But I'm going to forget him, so I'm coming out soon"

"Are you sure you're okay?

"I'll do anything to get him out of my mind, then I'll be fine"

You come back with Sakura to the bar and order shots. The guys look at you with curious eyes and you just smile back.

"It's a shot kind of night" You wink towards Itadori and me smirks. They also order shots and the group is ready.

"Let's go to a club!" Sakura says and you look at her with happy eyes.

"YEAH" You say and the two of you start jumping like little kids. The guys chuckle and agree to go to a club. You're standing outside a big building, music bursting out. Perfect. You all enter and start dancing. You and Sakura get a lot of attention from the guys at the Club, but Itadori and Noah dance closer to the two of you to show that you're with them. Itadori places his hands on your hips.

"Can I dance with you?" He says near your ear, so you can hear him over the music. You turn around and dance closer to him. He still got his hands on your hips and you dance to the music together. You look into his blue eyes and he looks into your e/c eyes. You lift your head up and he leans in.

Your lips meet and it's like time stands still. His lips are warm and soft. His breath is minty. You wrap your arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. His hands are placed on your waist, pushing you closer to him. The music is pounding in your ear, his touches are exactly what you need and his kisses are what you've been craving. You part slightly and you look into his inviting eyes. His hot breath touches your lips, and you want more. Hungry to forget, hungry for your mind to be occupied.

"Should we get out of here?" He asks you and you nod. You look towards Sakura, who's making out with Noah, you wave and she notices you, and waves back.

The wind is cold and you shrug. Itadori notices and wraps his arm around your waist.

"Do you want to go to my place?" He asks and looks at you with mesmerizing eyes.

"Yeah," You say and bite your bottom lip. You walk past a convenience store, and your stomach growl. Oh no. Your cheeks heat up and Itadori chuckles.

"Should we buy some Ramen?" He says and your eyes light up.

"YEAH," You say and kiss him on the cheek. He buys you, your favorite ramen and a package for himself then the two of you walk to his apartment. It's a nice, cozy apartment, not too small, not too big. You take off your shoes and he leads you to the kitchen. He starts the water heater and looks at you. You walk closer and he leans in. His kisses. I want his kisses. You let his tongue travel your mouth, you drag your fingers through his hair, and his hands travel up and down your waist. You craved his touches. You playfully bite his bottom lip, and his hands travel down to your hips and bottom. He gently squeezes your buttocks and you gasp a little at his movement. You break the kiss and kiss his neck. You find his 'soft spot' and start kissing it more roughly. He lets out a low moan and you feel yourself getting more and more heated. You could easily make him feel so good. He lifts you up on the counter, you nestle your legs around his waist, and he starts to rain kisses from your ear down to your collarbone. He got his hands on your hips, pushing you closer to him, you drag your fingers through his hair.

The water boilers alarm goes off, breaking the heated session. Slowly, he leans away, and he plants a soft kiss on your lips before leaning away and grabbing the ramen boxes. You jump down from the counter and watch as he prepares the food. You feel so hungry. He tells you to wait on the couch while he fixes the food so you walk into the living room and sit down on the couch. You pick up your phone and text Sakura to make sure she's alright. And she is.

*Please talk to me*

"Damn it," You say and put your phone down. You saw his text. A few minutes later Itadori enters with two big bowls of ramen. You smile and try to forget about his text. Itadori sees that you're a bit down and looks at you.

"Are you alright, Did- did I do something you didn't like?" he asks with concern.

"No-no, it's just some problems back in Tokyo, who keeps texting me," You say awkwardly.

"You sure? You don't have to do anything you don't want-"

"Itadori-kun?"

"Yeah?"

"It's not about that I promise" You smile and kiss his cheek.

"Itadaki masu" You say and Itadori chuckels. "Itadaki masu".

He's quite fun, he tells you about Volleyball and his teammates. He made you feel good and warm. But the thought of Aomine kept hunting you... His eyes. His smile. His sleeping face. His touches and the warmth he gave you. Itadori gave you comfort and warmth in the moment, but you still felt cold and alone. You finished your food and he takes the dishes away.

"So what do you want to do?" he says and looks at you.

"Ehm, maybe watch a movie?" You say and feel a little off.

"Yeah, sure, what about this one?" He shows you a movie and you nod. He starts it and sits next to you. You cuddle up to Itadori, and he plays with your hair. He kisses your 'soft spot' on your neck and you let out a small moan. You can feel him smiling through the kisses. Your mind travels to Aomine, and you feel guilty thinking about someone else. You turn around, facing him, sitting in his lap. You lean in and gently kiss him on the lips. Make me forget about him... You start kissing his neck and low moans escape his lips. You move a little in his lap and a small grunt leaves his mouth and you find a comfortable position. He put his hands on your hips, pushing you closer to him, and you can feel him getting more and more excited. Your mind kept going back to Aomine and you start to feel like this isn't helping. Itadori notices your hesitation and stops.

"It's fine," he says and smiles gently at you.

"I'm sorry" you feel like your going to cry. All the emotions are coming at once.

"It's okay y/n, it's nothing to be sorry about," He says and embraces you. He kisses your forehead and you stay in his embrace. Caught in the memories of the boy who broke your heart. Will anyone ever be able to fix it?

Itadori is gently embracing you, as you're falling asleep.