34. Date? With WHO?

You walked back towards your dorm and met Izuki, he was standing near your dorm, and was walking around in circles.

"Good morning Izuki" You say happily and he turns to you. He looks a little nervous.

"Good morning y/n"

"What brings you here?" You say and he smiles.

"I wanted to ask you out on a date, and I'll pick you up at eight, I promise I won't be late" . You laugh a little.

"Did you just make a little rhyme"

"...Yes... I thought it was smooth. Like a dolphin" He says and you can't hold back your laugh.

"You're something, sure, I'll be waiting for you" You wink and enter your room. WHY IS EVERYTHING GOING SO SMOOTH? Hot guys have been checking me out, I'm going on a date...

Inside your room you meet the eyes of the man who broke your heart. Aomine.

"Yo" He says awkwardly.

"Hi"

"I'm waiting for Satsuki, then I'll leave" He states and doesn't meet your eyes. He scratch the back of his head, and your cheeks heat up.

"Owe, okay" you say, looking at his perfect face. He glances at you, and he sees that you're looking at him.

"Take a picture it will last longer"  He smirks.

"Aiishh, Like Id want your face in my phone"

"Owe, You would like something else?" He smirks and you just shake your head, trying not to think about his well shaped body. He's back to normal.

"You know, that it's way better to see it in real life, so" He leans in near your ear, and his hot breath touches your soft skin.

"Just say a time and place, and I'll give you a show" He says with his, low, husky voice. You can feel yourself getting heated and can't answer. You feel his lips on your neck, and he places a soft kiss. He takes a step back and your eyes are locked. You couldn't deny it. The attraction you felt for him was like nothing you've ever felt before. You wanted to throw yourself in his warm, toned arms, but you couldn't. You had to figure out what you wanted. Satsuki comes out of the bathroom, and looks at the two of you in suspicion.

"Good morning, y/n, Where did you spend the night?" She winks and you glare at her.

"At a friends house..." You say and awkwardly smile towards her.

"Ahh I see, a 'Friend' you say" She winks and then looks over at Aomine, who looks tense.

"Yes, Only a friend" You say and roll your eyes.

"I'm going on a date though, so I won't be home tonight, but I'll probably head over to Serin dorms afterwards, you and Kuroko will be there right?" You say and Satsuki's smile widens.

"DAAATE WITH WHO"

"Oi Satsuki let's go"

"I'll tell you later, I" You look up at Aomine, and he looks away.

"Nothing, have a fun time" You say and walk into the bathroom to wash your face. You hear the door shut, and sigh. But when you turn around you meet Aomines eyes again.

"I'll wait for you"

And with that he leaves. You're standing in the middle of the bathroom shocked, and flustered. He'll wait for me. He didn't get hurt when he heard that I was going on a date?

You take a long shower, letting you thoughts and feelings sink in. What where you going to do? The warmth of summer is over, and autumn in coming. Which also means the October- prom. Aomine had asked you out for it months ago and you said yes, but now. Now you didn't know if you wanted to attend to it with him. It was hard, and all these confusing feelings didn't make it any better.

You got ready, putting on your favorite dress, fix your hair and makeup. You stare into the mirror, looking at your reflection. You looked good. The clock struck eight and you hear knocking on the door. He didn't lie when he said that he wouldn't be late. You open and there stands a good looking Izuki, he's just wearing jeans, a black t-shirt and jeans jacket, but he looks hot.

"Hello my lovely lady" He says and look you up and down, making you blush.

"Hello handsome" You answer back and a tint of redness appear on his cheeks.

"Shall we go?"

"Yeah" You lock the door and the two of you walk away from your dorm and out of campus.

You walk for a while and Izuki keep making joke, after joke. Even though some of them were really bad, they make you laugh.

"We're going in here" He says and leads you into an Italian restaurant. It's cozy, a lot of candles, and velvet chairs. A waiter meets you, and brings the two of you to your table.

"So let's do a three- course meal!" He says and looks at you with determination.

"Su-sure" You say and start laughing.

"What?" He says dumbfounded.

"It. You... You said it with such determination" You laugh and he blush.

"Well I'm determined to make you feel like a princess, my lady," He says and winks. Aiisssshhhhh.

You order your food and drinks, and start talking about basketball.

"And that's how we beat Akashi's team"

"Really?! I've heard that they are the best!" You exclaim, impressed that Serin beat them.

"Well Akashii's different now, he sometimes goes back to his old habits, but he works on himself, so"

"Owe" You say, remembering the bad memories from your movie night with him.

"Are you alright?" He says and looks concerned.

"YEah, just some bad memories with him... He was in a foul mood.."

"Wait what?! Did he do something to you? What happened?!"

"No nothing, I just rejected him and-"

"What hahah that must have been his first rejection" He laughs and you look surprised.

"Really?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't give him the right to behave like an Aho," He says and you chuckle.

You take a sip of your drink and listen to Izuki as he tells you all about their games. The door open and in walks Akashi and Kuroko. Your eyes widen and Izuki turns around to see what caught your attention. Kuroko and Akashii sees you and you try to look away, but it was too late. They were coming over.
——-

Cute lil Izukiiiii,
Wrote this on my phone so yeah