24. Never

~Trigger, anxiety, depression~

The sun is shining and you're at your and Daikis favorite café. You order two drinks and a cupcake. You inhale the nice smell of coffee and feel happy. You were gonna surprise Daiki, he was probably skipping class, sleeping on the rooftop. And today, you didn't mind skipping to enjoy the day with him. You're almost skipping back to campus, feeling like a little child. You meet Kise and he happily greets you. 

"Hi y/n-icchi!" He says and you smile. 

"Hi Kise-kun" You answer and tilt your head to the side. 

"Owe you've already been to the café" he pouts a little. Cute

"Yeah, I'm meeting Dai-chan, but I will join you another time," you say and smile sheepishly. 

"Asshi, You're too good for him, and oohh I see that you're wearing your new lipstick, ya look good" He pretends to be a paparazzi and you laugh. 

"Well, I gotta go, I see you later," You say and walk towards the rooftop building. You pass a smirking Imayoshi, and he comes closer. You look at him in suspicion. Creep. You meet Satsuki and Tetsuya and they come up to you. 

"sooo who are you bringing that to?" She winks. 

"Aissh, you know," you say and blush. 

"But I want to hear you say it" She smirks. 

"I'm bringing a coffee for Aomine" 

"Aomine? Is that what you call him" Her smirk becomes even bigger. 

"Aisshh you... Dai-chan..." you sigh in defeat and she fangirls. 

"I kneeew it!" She shrieks and embraces you. Tetsuya just stands quietly beside her. You look over at him and he looks blankly at him. 

"Yhiipii" he says rather cutely and Satsuki hugs him tightly. You guys... 

 You walk up the staircase, to the rooftop, carrying two ice-coffees. Reaching the end of the stairs you hear a girl giggling and a dark chuckle. Shivers send down your spine and you feel yourself cold-sweating. Carefully, you sneak forward and hide behind the corner. You see Aomine sitting with a girl. More like she's sitting on him. She's playing with her fingers on his chest, and he looks at her with interested eyes. Her cleavage is showing a lot in her shirt and you can see his eyes looking down on them. 

"Daiki-senpai" she pushes her arms together, making her boobs pop out even more. You can see a glimpse of something that appears in his eyes. Your breathing starts to feel heavy. She leans in and kisses his tanned neck. Her fingers run through his hair, she places his hands on her hips and he pulls her closer. She leans in and whispers something in his ear, then she bites his earlobe. You feel your body getting weaker, watching the guy you like, making out with someone else. They start to makeout and you can't take it. You turn around and run down the stairwell. Out of the university and away from campus. Away from the pain and heartbreak. It's time for a break. 

You run past someone standing in the shadows but you ignore it. You just keep running, letting the tears fall. 

"You promised" you whisper as you reach a park and sit down on the grass, staring out on a small lake. The tears roll down your cheeks and you hurt so bad. It feels like your chest is about to burst. You're getting more and more nausea. You hug your knees and close your eyes. You listen to the birds sing and the children play. You listen to the conversations to bypassing, friends, couples, parents. You focus your eyes on the water lilies in the lake. It was a beautiful Irony. You were sitting Is a wonderful, idyllic park, surrounded by life, conversations, and happiness. But you sat there lonely and empty. The safety you had was ripped out of your arms and taken away in only a few seconds. The disastrous feeling of not being enough is starting to fill your void. The void that used to be filled with love, and safety from the boy who promised he wouldn't hurt you. The boy who said he wanted you to be his and for the whole world to know it. That you were his, and he was yours. Sugarcoated words... Manipulating words... Words dipped in venom... 

Why did I trust you with my heart? Why did I let myself be so naive? He's Aomine. Of course, he won't be loyal when he got so many options...  I'm only me...