25. Broken

You didn't want to stay anymore, You wanted to get away from this toxic university. Away from the so-called miracles... You hated it and you hated them. Somehow you knew this would happen. Why would the arrogant, flirting Ahomine stay faithful? And why would I fall for his tricks! The tears wouldn't stop pouring down. You sat in the shower, ice-cold water drenching your shivering body. Your lips are blue from the cold and you feel numb. But it eased the pain. The pain you wanted to avoid. You had to make a decision, will you stay or will you leave? There are other good schools in Japan you can go to with your scholarship. I don't have to stay. You shut off the shower and your whole body is freezing cold. You dry your hair, and put on a nice dress and look yourself in the mirror. The tears have stopped coming. Now you just felt empty and numb, you put on makeup, and stared at the empty girl in front of you. You left the bathroom and met a pair of worried pink eyes. Beside her were Tetsuya and Kagami. They looked at you and you didn't meet their eyes. Satsuki touched your arm, and her eyes widen.

"You're as cold as ice" She said and took a blanket. You ignored her and left the room. You decided, you will not let anybody in again. Hurt them before they can hurt you. You walked with your head held high, put in your EarPods and ignored the gossiping girls, and observing eyes. You get out on the yard and see Aomine. He doesn't know that you saw him with her. You start feeling a bit disgusted. Numb, cold, and disgusted by the world. He's sitting with his team, and he sees you. He gets up and starts walking towards you. He smiles, and the disgust just keeps growing.

"Hi y/n-" You ignore him and walk past, not looking back, nor slowing down. He looked confused and then towards Imayoshi who wears a smug smile. Aomine calls your name but you just keep walking. Ignoring the mistake you made, getting to know him. He walks back to Imayoshi and raises his eyebrow.

"I think she knows" He bluntly says and Aomines eyes widen.

"Fuck-" He curses and watches you walk away.

You leave the campus and walk towards the train station. You can see Tetsuya, Kagami, Satsuki talking to Aomine and Kise from afar, then their faces turn towards you. You raise your pace, so they won't be able to follow you. After 10 minutes you reached the train station and buy a ticket to Kyoto. You're going on an interview with the principal there, to see if you want to transfer. The train ride is long and thoughtful. You burst music In your earphones and look out the window. Passing, skyscraper after skyscraper. You're not planning on coming back to Tokyo until a few days, you wanted to be by yourself. Your phone keeps ringing but you ignore the calls. You didn't want to talk with any of THEM. You sigh heavily and take out a soft drink from your bag. You let the sweetness of it, help you to get into a better mood.

Finally reaching Kyoto, you get out and smile. Sightseeing. The meeting with Kyoto University wasn't until tomorrow so you had time to shop. You walked past a cute café and decided to go in. You ordered your favorite drink and a cake. You took a seat by the window and watched the passing couples, people, friends pass. Is this where I belong? You got your order and took a bite of the cake, it tasted fantastic and so did the drink. You just watch the movement of the city, letting your mind travel with the possibilities.

You finished your drink, and cake and left. You bowed to the baristas and continued your sightseeing. You went to a jewelry store and saw a pretty ring, the stone was beautiful, dark blue. Like His eyes. You quickly walked away and tried to rid the thought of him. You get to a pretty park and walk inside. Children are playing, laughing, and holding hands. Families and friends are gathered. And you're by yourself. But somehow it felt nice. Just to be by yourself. You smile and let the idyllic nature invite you to a harmonized mind. It was already getting dark, so you headed to your hotel and went to sleep. Tomorrow I'll meet the principal.