Chapter 9.2. T

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

I've always thought that reading books would be a boring hobby. And I never understood how people actually chose to read.

That was until I started reading the same book Sara was reading when I called her a couple of days ago.

Going in blind, I didn't know what I was getting myself into by ordering the paperback and giving it a read. I only wanted to find out what kinds of stories she was in. Because they say that the stories you read reflect on your personality or what you crave in life.

And from what I've gathered from this book is that Sara craves sex.

Lot and lots of sex.

My eyebrows almost touched my hairline when I got to the chapter she had left off while talking to me on the phone.

It was literally porn but in a written form.

Apparently it's called smut and now I totally get why people read. I almost got hard from reading the words alone.

I had to admit, though; it was quite insightful. The author is a woman and who of course knew the feminine body better than any man ever could. Thanks to her extensive descriptions, I learned a couple of little techniques. Insider tricks if you will.

Of course these don't apply to all women but apparently they love it when we tease and make the foreplay so long it almost gets unbearable. And they love when they can watch us fucking them from behind. I know I love to watch through a mirror—it's why I have so many—but it never crossed my mind that women would be into that kinda thing.

If Sara was reading—and from what I've gathered—loving the book, that means she's into the same things that are written, right?

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jack's bemused voice startles me and I straighten up from my position on the couch in the club.

I now understand how Sara was so engrossed in it that she didn't notice her phone going off, 'cause I for sure didn't notice a real fucking person entering my club.

"Are you reading?" He asks and when he sees it's a romance book based on the cover, he laughs. "Are you a twin brother of Tony I didn't know existed?"

"Shut up." I grumble and put the book on the table in front of me. He comes up and snatches it, then takes a seat next to me.

He flips through pages and stops to read a couple of sentences here and there. "I didn't peg you as a smutty romance reader."

"I'm not,"

"My sister is single because of books like these. Says she doesn't need a boyfriend when her book boyfriend gives her the satisfaction she needs," he continues flipping, then looks at me, amused. "You know these books have sex scenes in them?"

"I didn't know until I started reading it," I mean my nonna writes educational books about sex, but that's the difference; they're educational.

"A friend recommended the story, that's why I'm reading it."

"What friend?"

I punch his shoulder. "I have other friends than you, you fucker."

"I'm sure it was a lady friend that recommended this book, I mean—" he clears his throat, "—yes! Make me come, baby." Then he lets out a loud, over aggregated moan.

I punch him again, harder this time, and take the book from his hands.

"Maybe you should read them so you'll know how to properly satisfy women,"

He laughs, stands up and walks in the direction of the lockers. "Don't worry, I can satisfy women just fine," I hear his footsteps behind my back and then his breath near my ear, "And men." His laugh echoes as he walks away.

I just chuckle and since I don't have to do much right now, I pick up the book and continue reading it.

It's pretty interesting. And I have to find out if they get caught while he's fingering her under the table in front of their colleagues.

🥃

After a long but not that eventful day, I have finally closed the doors to my club and made it up to my condo. I lock the elevator so that no one can come up and put some leftover food in the oven while I take a shower.

After dressing in my underwear and making some FaceTime calls to my cousins, I catch sight of that damn book Sara recommended.

I only have a couple of chapters left and I'm sure something juicy is going to happen, so I roll my eyes at myself and open it to where I last was.

After a while of reading, I turn over a page but see it's the last one in the book. Aggressively, I shut the cover and lean back.

And now what?

It ended on a cliffhanger and I don't like not knowing what will happen next.

Sara must be finished with it, since she started reading it about a week before me.

Looks like I have plans for tomorrow.

🥃🥃🥃

A/N:
I didn't really want to merge the last chapter with this one so that's why it's really short.