Chapter 25. T

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

Wednesday couldn't come soon enough.

I can still feel the way Sara's nail dug into my back, how she clung onto me every time she came. The sound of her soft gasps and moans—they still echo in my mind.

Sitting on the bench press, pretending to do some exercises for when she finally shows up. I texted her to ask what time she'd be here, and she said around five thirty.

It's now five thirty-four, and she's still not here.

After ten minutes though, I hear the ding of the elevators and I do one pretend bench press, groaning for extra emphasis.

"Hello," she chirps. She's in a good mood.

Straightening up, then standing, I check her out. She's wearing a baggy t-shirt, and it's long enough to make it seem like she's not wearing anything to cover her smooth thighs, but I know from experience there are shorts underneath.

"Hey, sunshine." I wrap one hand around her waist and with the other I gently grab her jaw, lifting her face to me. I only intended to give her a peck, but her damn lips are too tasty. Groaning, I push my tongue at the seam of her lips and palm her butt, deepening the kiss.

When we pull away, her eyes dart left and right, looking around the room.

"There's no one here beside us," I assure her, knowing what she's thinking.

"Okay. Are you already finished with your workout?" She asks, completely set on actually working out.

"No, not yet." I look her up and down, making sure she gets the insinuation.

"Anton, no." She chuckles. That nickname is now my favorite just because she's the one who invented it for me.

"Come on! It'll be like a warm up," I hold her hands and start walking backwards, taking her with me. "Remember the very first time we had sex?" A little blush covers her face and she nods. "And remember what I told you then?"

She nods immediately. "Well, I'm trying to reenact that scene now." I want us to get sweaty and dirty from not working out, but from having my cock so deep inside her.

We reach the boxing ring, and I keep a hold of both her hands with one of mine, half afraid she's going to run away, and hop onto the ring.

"Come on, baby," I hold the rope up for her and wiggle my brows.

"Anyone could come in any second, I'm not having sex with you here."

"No, they won't."

"What?" She asks, confused.

"I said no one's coming in today."

Again, she looks around the empty gym. "What do you mean, there's at least one person present every time I'm here?"

"Yeah, but not today. Now come on, get up." She squints her pretty blue eyes at me.

"Why is no one coming? How are you sure about it?" She asks.

"I told them not to come." No pun intended.

She sighs, as if what I've done is no surprise. She eventually relents and takes my hand, and I help her get onto the ring.

"And what exactly did you say? I'm gonna fuck some chick in the middle of the place so don't come."

I hate the tone she said that with, like she's just a somebody that I'm fucking. She's not.