Chapter 23. S

Sara

👑👑👑

His eyes hold mine captive before he faces away from me. He walks to his dark curtains and opens them up completely, letting more light shine through.

On the way back to the bed, he takes off his rings one by one. I'm hypnotized, not sure I'm even breathing, waiting for him to have his way with me. I'm at his mercy.

After putting down his watch, he comes to the foot of the bed, where I'm resting on my elbows.

In one quick motion, he grabs my ankles and pulls me to the edge of the bed. The air rushes out of me and a small, surprised gasp leaves my lips.

"Tonight, I'll go relatively easy on you. Just warming you up and getting to know your body."

I clench my thighs together from his deep voice, but his hold on my ankles tightens, and he spreads my legs further apart.

He removes my heels and gently puts them on the floor, then he holds out his hands for me. Without any hesitation, I take hold of them. He helps me stand up.

"I've been thinking about you non-stop," he unbuttons the top one of my blouse. "About how tight you were. How responsive your body was to my touch."

Opening up my blouse, he unveils my breasts to him. "And I've been dreaming about these for months," he dips his head down, grazing the tip of his nose along the edges of my bra. If I learned one thing, it's that wearing sexy underwear is a must, even if you don't have a partner. It's a great confidence booster.

"Anton . . ." I try taking a deep breath, but I can only manage short, shallow ones.

"Hmm. I love that nickname." He drags his lips around the tops of my breast. "Tell me what you want me to do to you tonight." He demands, his fingers going down to the zipper of my pants.

"Whatever you want."

"Be more specific, darling."

"I'm . . . I want you to . . ."

He looks up at me, and suddenly the cat has my tongue. Feeling shy, I drop my gaze. He lifts my head with his finger. "Tell me your desires."

The heat in his eyes makes my mouth speak. "I want you to fuck me. Hard."

"Hmm."

He unbuttons my trousers, untucking my blouse from it. Kneeling on one knee, he hooks his thumbs in the belt loops and pulls my pants down. He urges me to lift my foot, and I do, helping him remove the material completely.

Being face to face with my crotch area, he leans forward and inhales. My face burns with embarrassment, and I cover my hot cheeks with my palms.

"I've been dying to taste you again. Licking you until you scream my name."

I can't stop the whimper that leaves my mouth. By the naughty smile he gives me, I know he heard it.

He presses a soft kiss on the little bow that's on the front of my panties. Such a contradiction with how he was promising me hard and rough sex.

He stands up, removes my blouse completely, and throws it on the floor.

"Get on the bed." His authoritative tone has my gut doing all kinds of twists and spins. I follow his demand, sitting on the bed. "Lie back." He further instructs and I comply again.

He puts a knee on the mattress, his eyes leaving a trail of goosebumps wherever he looks. He hovers over me, both his knees on either side of me, and putting all his weight on one arm. With the other, he reaches behind my back and I understand what he wants to do, so I arch my back to help him unhook my bra.