Chapter 35. T

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

Somehow, I convinced Sara to sleep over at mine on Monday. And Tuesday. I only get to see her for a couple hours on Fridays and Saturdays, and the entire day on Sunday. But it's not enough. The bed always feels cold on nights where she's not here. The house feels too quiet when she is gone.

Her office is a shorter ride from my place than hers. I also used a certain organ to further convince her to stay. It didn't take much persuasion, honestly.

It's Wednesday morning and Sara is sitting on my lap, down at the dance floor. We're waiting for Jack to get here. I'm going to drop her off and then I have a day filled with appointments.

"I'm gonna be late."

My hands are wrapped around her hips, palms resting on her ass.

"He'll be here soon," I assure her. Jack may come off as reckless and that he has zero fucks to give—though true—he is punctual. "He doesn't wanna get fired." Her fingers are toying with the roots of my hair at the base of my skull, it's almost making me want to fall back asleep. I haven't had much sleep tonight. I went to bed at three thirty and was up by eight. Last two days, I went back to sleep after giving Sara a lengthy kiss goodbye before she went to work, but that's not the case today.

"You won't actually fire him, right? He's your friend."

I untuck her blouse from her pants, ignoring her scowl, and splay my hand on her back. Her skin is so fucking smooth.

"Yeah, but he doesn't have to know that." I laugh. Unless he really fucked up. Then I'd have no choice but to fire him, otherwise he's stuck with me.

She leans further into me, our noses almost grazing. Her freckles are the darkest I've seen them yet, from all the exposure of the hot Miami sun.

The freckles on her face were as if they formed an abstract design of art. And I wanted to be the only admirer and owner of that painting.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I tell her as my thumbs smooth over her blush. "I love when I make you blush."

She blushes more and squirms in my lap, grinding on my dick. I suppress a grunt.

"You're really beautiful too," she kisses my cheek. There's a slight beard there now, evening out the mustache. I know she loved it, but it was still weird for her every time she looked at it, so I grew my facial hair again.

"Grazie, sweetheart."

Her lips move downward to my pulse, and I rest my head on the back of my couch to give her more access, enjoying her attention way too much.

Craving a hint of release, I press her further into my cock. That, along with her teeth nipping my neck, I want to say screw everything and push inside her this second.

"Mmm. You smell really good." She says it almost like a moan.

"Baby, don't tempt me."

Her fingers pull harder on my hair, and I lift my hips up, making her let out a surprised gasp.

"Hmm? I'm not doing anything," she moves her hips, fucking temping me even more.

My fingers squeeze her hips to still her. Jack will be here any minute now, and I don't like to rush things.

She giggles in my neck, her tongue coming out to lick at the side of my throat. She's being playful. I'm really enjoying it.

I gently lift her head by her hair and my lips touch hers. When I pull away I say, "So you wouldn't mind if we have sex right this second?"