Chapter 54. S

Sara

👑👑👑

"Are you sure you want to do it?"

I don't bother looking up from the package I'm reading. This isn't the first time Anton has asked me a variation of this question. Not the second nor the third time either.

"Yes, I'm sure." I answer him patiently.

"You know you can say no. I won't get mad or anything."

At that, I look up. His forehead and the skin around his eyes are cinched with worry lines. My heart melts.

"I know, babe." I touch my hand to his arm. "I want to."

He nods as his eyes dance over my face. Searching for signs that I don't want to do this, probably. He won't find any hesitation from me.

I'm excited to do this.

We're finally doing anal for the first time.

We've been preparing the past week for this day. I've been wearing a plug for longer periods of time each day. Even while we make love. And every day he asked if I was sure and that I can back out any time.

But I want to do this.

"I know anal is not for everyone, but I want to try it." I tell him.

"Yeah, I get it." He palms my ass. "Do you need help with that?" He nods towards the package I'm holding. It's a douche kit he bought online a few days ago.

"No, it's alright." I shake my head. "I'm just reading the steps one more time to be sure." I read a few articles online on how to do it, and Anton explained it too. "Besides, Sex Education taught me how to douche." I joke.

A frown takes over his face. "I'm not sure we went to highschool in the same country, because they definitely didn't teach me anything about anal sex in high school."

His confusion makes me laugh. "I meant Sex Education the Netflix show."

He makes a thoughtful noise in the back of his throat. "Sounds interesting. We should watch it together." He winks, meaning we wouldn't be watching as much as we would be fucking.

"It's not as sexy as the title." I explain. "It's mostly educational, really."

He shrugs and the movement of his palm across my cheek distracts me for a second before I go back to reading.

"Okay." I nod more to myself then to him.

"Want me to help you?" He asks.

I make a face. He's going to put his dick in ass, there's no need for him to help me while douching.

"No, thanks."

"I don't mind." He gives my ass a squeeze.

"I appreciate you wanting to help, but no."

"Okay." He concedes with another firm squeeze to my backside. "Holler if you need anything." After a peck, he exits the bathroom to give me privacy.

I already showered a few hours ago and dried my hair, so I don't rush and take my time, doing it three times just to make sure everything's . . . clean. Checking my phone, I notice that it's been almost thirty minutes. Just as I open the door, Anton's raised hand is in the air, ready to knock.

"I was about to check on you." He sweeps my body up and down, examining me with his dark eyes. "Everything alright?"

"Peachy."