Chapter 39.1. S

Sara

👑👑👑

August is almost coming to an end.

This summer is one of the best I've had. If not, the best.

All because of a certain sexy male. Who has tons of tattoos donning his arms and chest—and some on his thighs. He has dark, curly hair that I love to pull at when he's between my legs. His smile always makes me melt. His eyes always lighten when he looks at me. His hands are always on me, no matter where we are and who's with us. His lips that either say the sweetest things on earth or the most naughty things—I never know which one to expect. Those arms that always make me feel like the most precious thing on earth, they make me feel protected.

Those sexy arms that I'm currently ogling. With no shame.

"This is so annoying," I pout from the bed. The covers are to my waist, exposing my breasts. He's fixing his tie. He doesn't normally wear one to work, but there's some kind of investor and he wants to appear even more professional.

"What is, baby?"

"This," I motion between us from where he's standing in front of a mirror.

He nears me, and when he's close to me; he bends and rests his hands on either side of me, trapping me between his arms and teasing me with the closeness of his lips.

"This, what? Be a little more specific, gorgeous."

My brain short circuits for a second, but then I regain my composure. "That we have different work hours."

"Then quit."

"I can't quit." I feel his fingers touching my sides. "You quit." I trail my fingers up his arms.

"I can't quit my business, but you can."

"I happen to love my job, so . . ." I trail off, inhaling his scent.

"Hmm. Bummer." His eyes trail to my chest. I feel my nipples hardening. "You can come downstairs after a few hours."

"I think I'll do that." I cover my mouth when I feel a yawn coming.

"Want me to make you a bath before I go?" He grazes his nose with mine.

"No, thank you. I'll take a shower, have a quick power nap and then I'll come downstairs."

In the morning, we worked out. Then he took me on a boat tour. It was so much fun. Just spending time with him, even doing nothing, is fun. Then, for the last couple of hours, he's been extracting orgasm after orgasm from me. And my body is drained.

"How are you not tired?" I ask.

"Steroids."

"Ha ha." I poke his cheek twice. 

He kisses my lips, and I wind my arms around him, not wanting him to go just yet. When he backs away, I pull him back to me for another kiss.

"I'll see you in a few," he chuckles.

"Okay," I reluctantly release him. He straightens and takes a step back. But his lips are on me again in a rough kiss that literally takes my breath away.

"Tomorrow," he says in a low voice, "I'm kidnapping you and taking you to Sanibel Island and spending a few days there only with you and no distractions." He's told me that there's a beach house that his entire family can use. They mostly go there all together, though.

I can only nod. The idea of going away with him, with no outside distractions, sounds amazing.

👑👑👑

A/N:

‼️‼️ make sure to read the note at the start of next chapter before reading ‼️‼️