Chapter 24. T

Antonio

🥃🥃🥃

Looking down, I watch Sara sleeping while running my fingers softly over the skin of her back.

Last night was perfect. Beyond everything I've been imagining.

After we ate, I took her on my kitchen counter. Then on the couch. Then we made it back to my bed, and she was so exhausted after the last round; she immediately fell asleep in my arms.

Currently, she's holding me with her legs and arms, snuggling as close as she can.

I've missed the feel of sleeping with a woman. They're soft and malleable under my hands. And I'm not embarrassed to admit that it feels nice.

I kept wondering if I went too hard on her yesterday, but she kept demanding I go harder. And who am I to say no to her?

The main reason I kept pushing her is because I want her to get accustomed to me quickly. She should be able to tell me what she's feeling in the moment. But after a couple of rounds she became more and more sedated, her tongue became more loose.

I'm loving the fact of how she gets clingy after she comes. She'd hug me so tightly I think she'd be able to choke me. It's like she's afraid I'll leave her alone and go away. But I'm not going anywhere. Not any time soon.

Her cheeks are still a little flushed and her freckles are more prominent. She smells like summer. Like coconut and vanilla.

I gently graze her cheek with my knuckles, and she jerks a bit and nuzzles herself further into me. I want to squeeze her but I don't want it to wake her up yet.

"Mmm," her breaths fan across my collarbone and I feel her lips giving me a soft kiss there.

"Good morning, sweetheart,"

"Mmm," she grumbles again.

"This is the best Monday morning I've had in a long time,"

Abruptly, she sits up with a big gasp, looking left and right, searching for I don't know what.

"What? Are you okay?"

She stands up, not answering me, and keeps on looking around.

"What is it?" I ask her again, starting to worry.

"Where is my phone?" She pats her hips as if she's checking for her phone there even though she naked.

"It's still downstairs." When I got her up to my apartment I didn't think to stop to grab her purse.

"Shit. What time is it?" My phone is in the kitchen somewhere. "Don't you have a watch or something?" She walks to the steps that lead her to the living area and looks around. "Seven thirty eight?! Dammit."

"What is it?" I sit up straighter, "Sara, answer me."

"I'm late for work."

I let out a relieved sigh and rest back against the headboard. I worried that it was something to do with me.

"Mia is going to kill me." She goes to the chaise and picks up her pants. I sit back, amused, and watch her breasts bounce with her jerky movements.

She puts her bra on, then her blouse, but after buttoning two buttons, she growls and undresses again.

"Weren't you late for work?" I tease.

"I have to take a shower. I reek of sex."

Because I can't stop myself, I say, "Can I join?"